4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
@Andrew Rider

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But he did not leave an message so to them it is like he never called. That is why alex and the mom where fighting that the mc did not call also the mc actually does this happens 2 x the first time when megan collapsed on the bed and you can either react cool or angry then mc says fuck this and tried to call the family but then is interupted by the brother 2nd time happens at night during the nightmare scene he again tries to call the family but they did not pick up the phone or skype or whatever that is they used. again he did not leave a message that he called. then the wife interups him again.

After that he never get anymore chances to contact the family.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Wow ! What a fantastic game - I can't believe it took me so long to try this absolute gem! A few games have really captured my interest for their story rather than, or as well as, the sex (Love And Submission, Wicked Choices, Depraved Awakening, Acting Lessons, Where The Heart Is), but none so deeply, so quickly. The world-building is just excellent. In many games characters seem to exist only in relation to the MC, but in Primal Instinct there is a richness of creation that really gives the impression each of the characters have fully realised, complex lives going on, of which we only catch a glimpse. Very impressive. And whilst I am mostly knocked back by the story, all of the women are simply beautiful (and, even better, unique models). To reduce screen size I will spoiler further comments (which are based on first impressions, some of them pretty bad, that I am sure will change as the story progresses and we learn why these people are the way they are).

Anyway, I am extremely psyched for the rapidly approaching update. I have pledged what I can on Patreon (I was shocked how little support this game gets considering it's outstanding quality) and intend to reassess my finances to see if I can give more should I get a positive response to my NTR question.

Finally, time for some wild theorising: perhaps, while there is no supernatural or religion tag (though there probably should be given the dreams/visions already seen), the story of Novak, Meghan and MC is one of reincarnation, probably from back to ancient Egypt - and Novak needs to break the cycle of MC and Meghan's eternal love to achieve his goals - which could mean that Mei is being threatened by Apophis, the snake god of chaos and destruction (related to Set).
I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Because I want to keep everybody in suspense, I don't like saying anything about the future of the game. Giving anything away would ruin major threads I'm trying to create. NTR would be avoidable of course.

t444

Jul 21, 2018
I really like the redhead in the fourth picture! Would you mind telling me which DAZ3d model that is?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
NTR would be avoidable of course.
there is a problem in the way the game is going, if you neglect your wife you can have fun with mei, but if you dont neglect your wife you cant have fun with mei at all, be sure to keep the "ntr" out for all the girls that can have a romance with mc because "ntr avoidable" mean we dont see any girls we can romance getting banged by someone else.
I hope im clear about this since sometimes the devs mistakes this and made a mess that will literally trow away the people and lost any support both the support they already have and any they can get in the future.

I say this as a goodwill and as a player that like to be out of any kind of that type content, (take a look mrdots... he is showing an ex gf fucking some dude, while that gf is not a romanceable charácter i dont like that one bit, i like my storys be centered on my mc and no one else, for me is enough to stop being a patreon of a game, i dont like to see any girl related to the mc fucked, to say it clearly)

Good luck with the game, will keep an eye on next updates.
(y)

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Primal Instinct [v0.03] [SilkandMilkProductions] Patch Applied - Original Size: 763.93MB

Download Win (128.57MB):

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The habitual whining in every thread :rolleyes:
if u say it for my post , im not whining, i could care less, im giving him my honest opinión and advice of what i did see before in other games and what can turn this game into the same mistakes others did before.
If giving advice to someone is now whining then we may as well turn this into a website rather than a fórum.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No, you're talking about your tastes and presenting that as a fact. It's no an advice, is just what you want to see in the games. And "the mistakes" thing is just your opinion, not a fact either.
im not talking about my tastes, for me ntr avoidable is what i said, that doenst have to do anything with my taste or stating a fact, and as i said i could care less what direction the game takes but i have seen games with "ntr avoidable" showing the girl you dont pay attention getting banged by some dude, how is that ntr avoidable? maybe you and me have a different opinión in what is and is not avoidable, sure but i can tell you many people wont like that ;)
you are a moderator , you should know that even better than me.
about the mistakes thing, i refer to that, maybe you did read it wrong as i said before.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
A much more likely explanation is that the dev has succumbed, like most, to the artificial Patreon model of sex scene disclosure (handjob, blowjob, intercourse) which I find unrealistic (I myself have only ever had a blowjob that wasn't part of full on sex twice in my life, both in unusual circumstances
I really need to quote this. It's one of the most annoying things about most games on this site. Just think for a moment. Have you ever had a relationship or sexual encounter where a blowjob doesn't lead to sex? Ok, like the quote, it can happen in unusual circumstances, but handjob/blowjob is considered foreplay for a reason. It's actually more believable that couples in a long relationship might just go for a quick BJ, than a new romantic interest doing something like that. In this situation, not having sex on the honeymoon is even more perplexing.

My sentiments are more of a general observation though. Dev's who try to write stories with semi realistic interactions and plot suddenly forgets how humans work or something. I can understand this kind of thing if its some kind of mind control/blackmail/domination/corruption kind of game where social norms are thrown out the window. However, if you are trying to write a slice of life or some kind of story where people would behave in a logical manner, the classic peeking/massage/handjob/footjob/blowjob/sex/anal is just the worst.

I havn't played the game yet and was browing the thread to see if I should. I am downloading it now though. It seems like a good game based on all the comments. My rant was not about the game specifically, but more on the stairway to heaven trope that probably will never die out in the adult game scene.

Reactions: Ruslan1

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
So will the wife path have Misha sending girls at the MC like some American-Indian pimp till he fucks someone so that he can take Meghan for whatever purposes?
Also, how will the ntr be present in the game? Will it be present for all the characters(like the hotel receptionist)? Or will it be focused only on the wife/family members? Will we have to remain faithful to the wife all the time to avoid ntr? And will the ntr path be the main focus of the game (like The Tyrant), or will be somewhat minor, because most devs start to abandon or put half assed updates on paths other than ntr.

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
old saves are not compatible with v0.3? can someone please share compatible save end of v0.2. Much Appreciated.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Primal Instinct [v0.03]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 764MB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac (140MB)
: - - - -
(@Alteni)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Primal Instinct [v0.03]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 764MB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac (140MB)
: - - - -
(@Alteni)
ty !

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes