Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Primal Instinct [v0.07] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [Joker Leader]

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
1b.jpg
Overview:
The mod adds a in-game walkthrough that adds hints, cheats to add points and more in the game Primal Instinct.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​

Updated: 2020/09/02
Game/Creator: Silk&MilkProductions
Modder: Joker Leader
Mod Version: 0.04
Game Version: 0.07
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2421161

The creators of ingame walkthroughs are heroes to me. Thank you sooo much. Btw, is there a way to make an incest-patch compability?

Edit: Oh after looking into the script, it seems, you already merged it. Perfect ^^ I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The creators of ingame walkthroughs are heroes to me. Thank you sooo much. Btw, is there a way to make an incest-patch compability?

Edit: Oh after looking into the script, it seems, you already merged it. Perfect ^^ I love it.
You are welcome.

I'm glad that i can help, and i agree some games do need a in-game walkthrough

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
You are welcome.

I'm glad that i can help, and i agree some games do need a in-game walkthrough
Does this mod and the IC patch work together? I installed both, but had to change the name of the IC patch because they're both script.rpy, right? But now mom was called Sandra.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Does this mod and the IC patch work together? I installed both, but had to change the name of the IC patch because they're both script.rpy, right? But now mom was called Sandra.
The mod had the patch, but even in the patch there are sometimes the mc calls her Sandra

Reactions: CharleyT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
The mod had the patch, but even in the patch there are sometimes the mc calls her Sandra
Yep, I see that now, lol, my real problem was that trying to install both made the mod not work, but after taking out the IC patch it's all good now! Thank you ;)

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Yep, I see that now, lol, my real problem was that trying to install both made the mod not work, but after taking out the IC patch it's all good now! Thank you ;)
You are welcome

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
That's true, and the dev updates did take some time before, maybe this was the last one, but we can hope :D
did u read his post he mentioned that after reaching his goal only then he will continue updates, till then joining new patreon is a pay tip for the work he done to this update. who want to pay without updates:p i doubt it:cool: but still as u say we may have hope for this game to continue:D

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
That's true.
But it's kind of sad to see such a good game die, but yes we must have hope :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: chicken head

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Link MEGA - The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
Mixdrop is working and you can directly download it from the Patreon post, and thanks for letting me know.