Primera's curiosity translation request (MTL)

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
Title: / プリメラの好奇心
Developer website: スタジオ名瀬
Language: Japanese
Samples:

Reactions: The step brother
Jun 22, 2017
I am slowly downloading the raw game from svs now, I will let you know how my Machine translation attempt goes.
So far game *Text* seems to be 100% translated (Machine translation)
Only thing not translated is the game overlay UI - I am looking into it at the moment.
Status is that the game is otherwise completely translated, & works perfectly so far of my 20min gameplay.
initial translation.JPG
*sidenote* I am 100% sure, that this game has already been translated a long time ago, as I remember the gameplay.

Alrighty, I finished the game I did not run into any errors and was able to get all the CG's
Machine translations is 100% - it is not 100% accurate however being that it is a machine translation. (ex. Bed is being referred to as Stone?)
Only other 'issue' is the UI overlay that is still in Japanese - If anyone wants to pick up and finish polishing the game translation feel free to do so.

Game is currently playable, all the 'text' is in English & all CG's are obtainable.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Finral112

Feb 21, 2021
Excuse me, but how the hell did you get to buy the sword of fire? primera gets sad and leaves the store every time I go to buy it

Jun 22, 2017
Excuse me, but how the hell did you get to buy the sword of fire? primera gets sad and leaves the store every time I go to buy it
Erm... basically you gotta do is all the lewd actions you can, eventually the heroine becomes a total slut/whore.
The "running" away part essentially means she is not yet "ready" once she is "ready" she will perform the lewd action the merchant/blacksmith asks of her in order to get the sword.

If what you are doing, is not working trying interacting with other npc's, also bear in mind that there are different options depending on the time of the day.
As I re-call, most of the "action" took part in the tavern and later the "underground" brothel.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Erm... basically you gotta do is all the lewd actions you can, eventually the heroine becomes a total slut/whore.
The "running" away part essentially means she is not yet "ready" once she is "ready" she will perform the lewd action the merchant/blacksmith asks of her in order to get the sword.

If what you are doing, is not working trying interacting with other npc's, also bear in mind that there are different options depending on the time of the day.
As I re-call, most of the "action" took part in the tavern and later the "underground" brothel.
So it's similar to Sonia and the Hypnotic City? I remember that game's "what to do" events are linear and its battle system has rock-paper-scissor. Perhaps it's from the same circle.

I have been searching similar games like that but no avail.

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
I am slowly downloading the raw game from svs now, I will let you know how my Machine translation attempt goes.
So far game *Text* seems to be 100% translated (Machine translation)
Only thing not translated is the game overlay UI - I am looking into it at the moment.
Status is that the game is otherwise completely translated, & works perfectly so far of my 20min gameplay.
View attachment 922626
*sidenote* I am 100% sure, that this game has already been translated a long time ago, as I remember the gameplay.

Alrighty, I finished the game I did not run into any errors and was able to get all the CG's
Machine translations is 100% - it is not 100% accurate however being that it is a machine translation. (ex. Bed is being referred to as Stone?)
Only other 'issue' is the UI overlay that is still in Japanese - If anyone wants to pick up and finish polishing the game translation feel free to do so.

Game is currently playable, all the 'text' is in English & all CG's are obtainable.

Enjoy!
Thank you for uploading and sharing the game.

Reactions: Futanari-CumSlut