EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Untitled (1560 × 390 px) (1).png

Overview:
Prince of Suburbia is a kinetic (linear) adult visual novel that will never leave you with blue balls. Simple sandbox navigation leads through a silly story full of hot women just waiting to seduce you, and be seduced by you.
(*Relationships are fully customizable.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-29
Release Date: 2023-10-27
Developer: ViM Studios - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Beta
Language: English / (Up to v0.9: Chinese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish)
Other Game: A Shot in the Dark
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -

v0.8 Beta

Win/Linux: - -
Mac
(v0.7.2R): - -
Android: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Gallery Unlocker* - Italian Translation*

ssberr thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

cumheatherS.png NaomiHJC000.png both_1_000.png s1_000.png grind_start.png rub cum_0637.png mom_cum_start.jpg sexfinalcombinedend.jpg sis_breastfeed_start.png CumCatherineE2.png cume.png s2sam.png milk.png 69s.png Stall1.png 1_000.png boss2_drink.jpg boss1_start.png

Last edited by a moderator:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Looks nice (ScarlettAnn did really up her game a lot, talented gal, no doubt about it), thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Lisvi

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
Only difference between the women is the hair and the outfits. Definitely needs variety. Artwork is good for what it is, though I'm not a big fan of the comic strip look but much better than Summertime Saga. Seems like it's just going to be another Meet and F type game = girl sees your erection/bulge in your pants and instantly is horny for you lol, and they get all aggressive, no subtlety at all. It's just a 5 minute demo, will keep an eye on it.

Edit: (10/26/23) Hadn't checked on this game in ages, went through it again. The most current updated artwork is some of the best I've seen now, same with the animations. There is some actual variety, unlike before. Story is real basic, just to get you from one sex scene to the next. So if you're looking for something like that, you'll like it. Whoever is doing the current animations and artwork is very skilled. Great job.

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Art is by ScarlettAnn, the same artist Nergal used for .
I knew the artwork was familiar. I honestly kinda like it; the exaggerated monstertits isn't plain old creepy as other examples.

Will be giving it a go for the art alone, hope the screenshots are indicative of the content in this version. Also hope it fares better than AZL.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Looks bad to me, am I being to harsh on judging from the presentation?

• No variation in anything really. That is a HUGE problem. Fake ridiculous tits, first and foremost is only a problem because you have no variation. A single character like this is great, but EVERYONE?
  • Incest... /yahn
  • No story? I don't see anything eluding to a story anywhere in the description. While life sim games sort of can work with no story you have to be able to role-play, and I don't really see that happening here.
This really worth a DL?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes