RPGM Completed Princess Armelia [Final] [yaminabedaiichikantai]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.png

Overview:
Armelia is the attractive first daughter her kingdom.
On her return journey from negotiations with the royals of Saharauc,
general Solnei kidnaps her and places her in a dungeon.
His goal is to use her to wrest control from the entire region.
She must escape. She must!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-21
Release Date: 2017-01-13
Developer: yaminabedaiichikantai -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Length: 1-2 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Clipboard01 (2).png Clipboard01 (3).png Clipboard01 (4).png Clipboard01 (5).png Clipboard01 (6).png Clipboard01.png

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
FAQ
How good is MTL?
Sentences were manually put into two MTL tools (DeepL and Sugoi) then either the best result was used or some manual tweaking was done before arriving at final line ingame ("she" won't suddenly become a "he").

Full Save?
Included.

Is this game actually worth playing?
It's pretty meh overall, it has 2 mandatory H-scenes during the story, rest are lose states that will Game Over you. So make sure to save often if you will play it normally.

Known Issue
Status menu screen is only partially translated. I failed to translate remaining text in it with both T++ and Notepad++. That screen is overall quite minor fluff and not particularly important.
Known Issue.png

If text overspill, gamebreaking bug (I did beat it before releasing it so it should be fine) or egregious typos and/or jank text is spotted, let me know and I will try to fix it up.

virio

Jan 17, 2021
FAQ
How good is MTL?
Sentences were manually put into two MTL tools (DeepL and Sugoi) then either the best result was used or some manual tweaking was done before arriving at final line ingame ("she" won't suddenly become a "he").

Full Save?
Included.

It's pretty meh overall, it has 2 mandatory H-scenes during the story, rest are lose states that will Game Over you. So make sure to save often if you will play it normally.

Known Issue
Status menu screen is only partially translated. I failed to translate remaining text in it with both T++ and Notepad++. That screen is overall quite minor fluff and not particularly important.
View attachment 1817703

If text overspill, gamebreaking bug (I did beat it before releasing it so it should be fine) or egregious typos and/or jank text is spotted, let me know and I will try to fix it up.

is sugoi translator better than google?

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
FAQ
How good is MTL?

Full Save?
Included.

Known Issue
View attachment 1817703

Thanks! Wish more threads have that kind of information.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Known Issue
View attachment 1817703
Use to translate the missing text or click on "Original" and then on "Open as text" so you can COPY and PASTE the japanese stuff and search for it in TL++

jokuur

May 23, 2019
how long is this game? because same images below description make me think its really short and not worth my time so they had to post same sex position two times

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
She must escape. She must!...
Ehh... Who believe she will escape, no one want her to escape "unscathed"... Even for the players... lol

• Haha
Reactions: bigal111

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Use to translate the missing text or click on "Original" and then on "Open as text" so you can COPY and PASTE the japanese stuff and search for it in TL++
I did search for it. (this appears in only place in TL++ and it's not related to status screen) And I didn't find it unfortunately.

how long is this game? because same images below description make me think its really short and not worth my time so they had to post same sex position two times
About hour long. And I posted same pose twice primarily to showcase text since it is an MTL at the end of the day.

Reactions: jokuur

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
I did search for it. (this appears in only place in TL++ and it's not related to status screen) And I didn't find it unfortunately.
I bet it is hidden in the "Scripts.rvdata2" somewhere. TL++ with the new V2 Decoder just spits out a error (with your already translated game) - unpacking it with the old decoder (V1) works but the scripts are missing, so you gotta have to check this yourself if wanted. Just an idea.

Reactions: 12asdasdasd34

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I bet it is hidden in the "Scripts.rvdata2" somewhere. TL++ with the new V2 Decoder just spits out a error (with your already translated game) - unpacking it with the old decoder (V1) works but the scripts are missing, so you gotta have to check this yourself if wanted. Just an idea.
OK I will try it out later. this MTL was done in version of TL++ that didn't have V2 decoder yet.

EDIT: either I'm doing something wrong. Or it seems Parser V2 in TL++ also doesn't want to show that text (I tried it with the untranslated Japanese version)

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
I done this game in japanesss anh now i see this. wow, thank u very muck for edit it to english(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
Do you plan to translate more of yaminabedaiichikantai work? If so what is th enext one? Just out of curiosity.