Unreal Engine Completed Princess & Blade [v1.0] [XP Liu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Well, keep waiting because this game is officially moving to UE5, and it's going to be delayed a bit more for the port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 3, 2021
Nudity dose not fitt. I did´t have illintent its just tat people have there one poin of view
Can someone please decrypt this, I can't understand it...
This one honestly isn't that hard to parse since it's actually grammatically correct; it's just that the spelling is terrible:
"Nudity does not fit. I didn't have ill intent; it's just that people have their one point of view."

Anyway, can someone who already has this downloaded check whether there's a camera Y-axis inversion option now? I think I bought this on Steam a couple years ago but refunded it due to the lack of such an option.

• Hey there
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
This one honestly isn't that hard to parse since it's actually grammatically correct; it's just that the spelling is terrible:
"Nudity does not fit. I didn't have ill intent; it's just that people have their one point of view."

Anyway, can someone who already has this downloaded check whether there's a camera Y-axis inversion option now? I think I bought this on Steam a couple years ago but refunded it due to the lack of such an option.
1705340370223.png
Reverse Y axis is what you are looking for, right?

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
game update..plz
Buddy I hate to tell you but this game is technically updated, with a caviat that is.

You see, if you mean the OP downloads, then you might file a ticket to the update request, no offence buddy I want to help you but saying on the thread "update plz" does nothing 99% of the time. but good news to you my friend as if you search around, a fellow member shared an up-to-date version of the game, just... Don't hope for any other update any time soon, the dev announced in Steam they're porting the game to I belive UE5, so it'll take a bit to get that done let alone any more content.

Reactions: BurntSkeleton
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes