ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
There should be a massive hole in the water directy south of Hammerhead Port. But just so you know Mermaids are mostly Beta build only and they are not entirely finished yet.

You need to get the Cardinal Bell from either doing quest " " or randomly get it from using Magic Silk. Then use it on whatever princesss you want to. Though i'm not sure if every princess has a prince form yet.

I believe only Harvest can change from F/M. Though I would be happy to be wrong and would like a list of which Princess I can turn into prince... For research purposes

Sep 22, 2017
I believe only Harvest can change from F/M. Though I would be happy to be wrong and would like a list of which Princess I can turn into prince... For research purposes
Yes, Harvest princess is the only princess you can change for now. I miss read some of the changelogs and thought they added Rabbit and Slime princes but it was just their animations being added to the gallery at Babs.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Yes, Harvest princess is the only princess you can change for now. I miss read some of the changelogs and thought they added Rabbit and Slime princes but it was just their animations being added to the gallery at Babs.
Oh well... Would still like an item that turns princesses into Male or in between ;)

Sep 22, 2017
Oh well... Would still like an item that turns princesses into Male or in between ;)
I think the Cardinal Bell is gonna do that when they add the prince versions of each princess to the game. They have already shown what a bunch of them are gonna look like on patreon. It's just that so far they have only added in animations for only the prince versions of Rabbit and Slime.

Can the Harvest princess get some H-scenes specific to her female form?
There is one I think. I don't know if they are gonna do more.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
And so - here's our new release . p.s there might be a patch but dunno

changelog:
Patreon:
download:

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1

EDIT: also updated CHEATS

changelog:
Patreon:

p.s I'm trying 'almost' every time, to "report" my posy as Game Update. Not my fault, they were missed

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Souleater

Here is also the new Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Did any "Spookfest" / halloween content get locked in the latest patch?
To be Honest - Dunno. but I think. That it works like.... almost the same month, that it started. Like in IRL or every 'that One month in-game'. Where it should start, this whole 'spooktober' event. Same will be with Christmas Event etc and so on. as far as I can see and read. p.s sorry for my English - not my native and problems with times XP

Raylgunner

Nov 29, 2017
I know it is not everyone's cup of tea, but I find it a shame you can't fug your daughters here :< Then again, there is always tomorrow... or modding :3

Reactions: Jellyluve

Crome18

May 9, 2017
Bought the game on Gamejolt back in the day, now the Dev is posting there they wont be able to give out the game there anymore, feeling somewhat scammed since im supposed to get a Itch.io key here but im getting shit

OneBucPerson

Sep 16, 2017
How much swirlies do you need to summon the ice dragon princess? I have around 20k right now and she still isn't appearing.

In my first play-through she attacked me pretty early, if i recall correctly.
You need to have a Chunga Root equipped and have your intelligence at 0, then just wander around the map.

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
any futa on male content?
Futa action in general, not really just only the milk bar scenes, you'll have to wait until Holstaur Princess's reign content and Progeny which are mostly futa except for one female and one male model(he teased them in his discord since Holstaur Princess won the progeny poll against Frog Princess, probably in the art gallery too) to be added.

Futa on male(none yet), male on futa(somewhat), when you choose yourself/Cardinal Belled Princes' to milk Holstaur Princess in her milk bar at night after earning friendly status with the current Princess Kingdom controlling the farm doing the Milky Way quest.

IIRC Holster Princess also won the Reign poll and like Harvest Princess, she would be the way in turning the other Princesses into Futas by giving them her special futa milk(I think that was how it suppose to be done?).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only other futa that I know of in the game is Jozzlyn the Centaur(been confirmed/hinted by Towerfag that she's secretly a futa, which makes sense when you'll sometimes find Centaur sperm in the buckets), if Centaur Princess would've won the Princess poll instead of Finhead, there would've be an likely chance that Centaur would have had futas in their progeny.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes