masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do I stop a princess from constantly declaring war?
Running back to the south after I make them peace out every time is annoying and not fun
Make all the princesses Tanks with no Attack power. If they get weapons then they usually get antsy.

Alternatively align yourself with a princess you don't like so much and rescue all the other princesses that you do. You get a harem and the Kingdom gets peace.

Or just cheat it out and use the unofficial cheat to restore medals/achievements... Though just between you and me I'm pretty sure the game runs smoother with them off ;)

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
This game is so slow (lags). Especially on the main map, I don't understand what the problem is o_O

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does this update include the patch for having fun with Progeny? Or do we need to download the patches on page 306?
It does and this is the one you are looking for:

CE 530 Babby RND speech
Patches/Patch1612720339.rvdata2

Added some Options in case you wanted to Un-Adopt someone...

Reactions: MagusOfAss

Dranspringfeald

Aug 18, 2017
You dont. Thats how the game works and its not fun. Use the peaceful kingdom cheat instead, medals/achievements dont matter
okay but how, both the official version and the version linked here don't have the crystal anymore. I'm not about that war life, I just want to smut some kobolds you know.
----
Never Mind, they moved it to the In Game Menu

Last edited:

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
why quest named "for whom the bell tolls" wich harvest princess gave us still counts as active even i did all it steps?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
i reported back to princess about bumpkins
So you've found out about the revolution? Have you tried re-entering the barn and talk to the pumpkin leader and go into the upper right room (ScarecrowP's)? There you should given a choice to overthrow HarvestP or to battle for the bell. The quest will only ends if you returned the bell to HarvestP, or tell him/her to abdicate.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Also, since this happened... an bit of time ago ,... I would also reccommend to update some of the links on the main Page.
The one's I'm reffering to are:

to <- here the name of the homepage changed, thus the link was missing

Also add an additional Wiki:

or by <- Here just take one form or the other.

souleater

Last edited:

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
So you've found out about the revolution? Have you tried re-entering the barn and talk to the pumpkin leader and go into the upper right room (ScarecrowP's)? There you should given a choice to overthrow HarvestP or to battle for the bell. The quest will only ends if you returned the bell to HarvestP, or tell him/her to abdicate.
thank you. that helped.
but i met something else. bug i guess. Amelie got stuck while trying to get to mouse kingdom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
but i met something else. bug i guess. Amelie got stuck while trying to get to mouse kingdom
Iirc NPC routes reset when you enter a location so if you don't stay a while on the world map for them to reach their destination they will never do. Now if she's stuck here even when you do stay a while then yeah it's likely a bug.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Why do the cheats not work? i input the numbers but nothing happens after, what am i doing wrong? I checked the new patch ones too...

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes