RPGM - Princess & Conquest [v0.21.02R P1] [Towerfag]

1. 5.00 star(s)

OsklivyT

please can some one ask the developer of dis game to add custom player character the game is super cool but i think a lot of people would like to play as their custom character thanks.
    This is all i can think about right now and what is your favorite race my is cat, mice andbunny(but deep inside i like all of them except fish they are little too DOMINANT for me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DrOtherGuy

This is one of the top two or three I've found on here (f95zone) and I have become a Patrion as a result. Its the right blend of fun, sex, funny, serious, combat and management. There is a surprising amount of content and while it's not finished yet it's a huge amount of fun.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

przemo10371

Ok this is amazing game so far
    +Amazing art (althou i prefered old sex scenes graphic)
    +Love the idea
    +Dev clearly dont give up even after that "Legal issue"
    +Kinda Frequent updates

But:
    -Bug bug and once again bugs
    -scripts tend to squeeze out last juices out of cpu and gpu
    -repetitive quest (?)

(BIG + )Community that always support game, when bugs are found, so this plus is for You.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bigboii

The amount of content in this is quite staggering tbh, this is quite good for a hentai game, has some interesting mechanics such as inciting war with other kingdoms to capture princesses in sieges and (with the revamp of monster combat) the combat is fun too.
    Game has some great animations and really really good cgs, can't wait to see what's coming next.
    (If you just wanna see the animations you can put the animation cheat code in the crystal to the side of the human kingdom and go to the map below mouse kingdom and find babs house in the forest and you can watch them all there.)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

krealition

+ Animations are fantastic and diverse.
    + Decent gameplay mechanics without being overbearing and prioritized over sex scenes.
    - Can't be played one-handed
    - Finding specific features such as the gallery and certain outfits require some digging
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Zalzany

I lost faith in the RPG Maker game market, but this game has me actually playing RPGMaker games again. Dev did an amazing job, art is good, story is good, tons of little tweaks such as changing how long day cycles are, and you can use cheats at will with out having to be a patron or anything fancy.

Granted you lose achievements if you cheat not a big deal for most.But its also on Steam where I bought it to support so I kind of want to get them all now lol
  7. 4.00 star(s)

staghorntiger

The game is fun. There are some signs that it needs updating here and there, but they're not enough to take the fun away.

There are times the games kinda reminds me of Adventure Time. Almost all the key characters you speak with are a princess of some kind. The only difference is you not only gain/lose influence but you can romance them and get them pregnant.

It's easy to move around, take on quests and take part in the wars between the princesses. The only issue is combat and getting enough one on one time with the princess to get her in the sack.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Ordolph

Pretty good quality pixel-art animation, decent amount of content. The problems for me mainly lie with how the game plays. Getting money/leveling up is super grindy, and I couldn't play the game without cheats. The game is pretty buggy, and I ran into a few game breaking bugs throughout my play. It's also pretty difficult to get anything done without the help of a walkthrough. If the problem areas were improved I'd probably give it a 4.5-5. Overall I'd say if you play with cheats, it's worth playing, otherwise probably not.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

trlegacy

A fun game with an interesting premise that is marred by performance issues and lack of polish.

The idea of influencing the political landscape of a fantasy realm with the power of the D is really compelling in concept, and there really aren’t many other games like it. It kind of reminds me of a sexy Mount and Blade minus the army combat. Which is a shame, because the action rpg combat the game uses instead is a little lacking.

The first time a princess declared war on another reign, I immediately rushed over to the weaker kingdom to buff it's defenses. I spent the next few days fighting battles on the map and pressed on to the aggressor’s capital. But before the city could be taken, I used my political influence to persuade the princess of the winning reign to declare peace, thus maintaining peace and harmony throughout the land.

This was a really cool experience, even though I learned later that I missed an opportunity to rescue the enemy princess and potentially have her join my party, it felt like my actions had prevented one reign from growing too powerful. I felt like I had influence over the world.

But, that didn’t really last.

The narrative makes the Knight out as a great peacekeeper, maintaining stability across an inherently chaotic and warlike realm. However, after that one experience, I never witnessed anything like that again in my playthrough. Now that the Dragon Queen has fucked off, the reigns are supposedly in a constant state of war. But, in my game, no other wars have been declared.

Despite the fact that NPCs actively travel the map and princesses allegedly have their own machinations, it feels like not much gets done without you. I even went to the fortune teller in the desert festival, and she said that the princesses were going to declare war on each other but they never did. Kind of a bummer.

Other than the political stuff, the combat mechanics are clunky, the game lags really hard on the overland map, and I often feel directionless. A lot of the time I have to sit there and think: “Ok, now WTF am I supposed to do?”

Plus, the H content is kind of lacking. The animations are great, and I dig the chibi art style, but it feels like an afterthought. There are some BF mechanics in the game, and the overall experience might be better if they got rid of the action-rpg style combat and just made the game a BF. Though, that may be a lot harder to do.

At the writing of this review, I have entered the Kobold route, and there seems like there’s a ton of story content already in the game for the other princesses, but I kind of wish the warfare stuff was more fleshed out. I haven’t finished any routes yet, so maybe they will blow me away. Who knows?

So yeah, the core concept is really cool and I had a lot of fun so far, but it seems like there's still a lot of room to grow. The game is constantly being worked on, and I don’t know much about the dev but he seems to put out updates pretty frequently. It has a lot of potential, so I am curious to see where it will end up.

V 16.13
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Musicfruit

Bug ridden, painful slow and grindy, while filled with bad game design choices. The battle system is just terrible clunky. While the artwork and the writing is pretty good, it doesn't does enough to make this game recommendable by me.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

nightburn12

The animations are pretty good and the story is the best part. You are able to build a team of whatever variety of girls you want and you are able to sex them during night time at camp. The combat system is unique and can be a bit frustrating at times. What sold me is that the girls can sex attack to defeat their enemies.
  12. S
    1.00 star(s)

Shoze

Bugs, bugs, bugs and bugs, meh music, uninteresting characters, bad dialogues, little guidance as to the hows and whys, lots of running interrupted by entering random places unintentionally, long seconds of loading which is amplified by the previous problem, combat is extremely clunky and the sandbox setup makes it dull, nothing else.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Zachy

Altough this is an under development build (v0.13.4); this is by far the best H-RPG game I've ever played.

It has a pretty good character design, that really stands out even with the game's cartoon-ish art style. The characters are a mix between cuteness and sensualness, making a really good combination.
    The music could be better, but it does its thing by giving the game a retro ambient that goes with the maps pixel-art style.
    The gameplay itself, features an ABS battle system; bringing a fairly fun experience when battling, or even when grinding! The quests are simply awesome, as they are not monotone at all and even come with some minigames.
    Also, there is a "progenysm" system that lets you have children with princesses, with an IVs system that would bring back some memories of Pokémon games. Did I mention that there's more than 60 possible custom features for each children you can have? That number varies with each race, but yeah, 60 is the minimum.

There are some other details about the game, like random bugs or the boring travels from a region to another, but those things don't really ruin the game experience. And since this is a game in development, things like that can be fixed on further versions.

Towergirls Kingdom: Conquest is a really ambitious project that has been carried out with great care and affection, and I hope that it will stay like that.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

AnotherLurker

The game needs work, but it's come a long, long way. I'd call the team behind it overambitious, but they've been delivering pretty consistently--if not at the rate many would like when it comes to adult animations--and it can be legitimately fun to play for a few hours with each update. By the time it's finished, it may very well deserve five stars instead of four.