BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Not sure it's a bug or a feature, but having the skeleton kingdom take over the human kingdom doesn't cause the insects to emerge. Does it matter that I made the princess abdicate instead of killing/rescuing her?

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessAndConquest-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

FrostyKirito

Aug 12, 2017
So, wheres this brothel? I've searched up already and people are saying "just wait at the inn, a snake lady pops up". Nothing.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So, wheres this brothel? I've searched up already and people are saying "just wait at the inn, a snake lady pops up". Nothing.
Unless it's been changed it should be in the forest area by the Cat Reign in the southern part of the kingdom, it's a grey ruin looking building near the entrance of the forest.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
UPDATE12: for version 21.00

"Fun Patch" Updated to 21.00
Not a massive difference from 20.14, Only thing that's Different is i re-added the love dialog for progenies in tavern (they are probly being reworked)
And the Ability to make your Progenies Shiny!
--Future Project--
Currently i'm working on a system that will let people fully customize they're progenies from all types of body types to hair and other features.
atm its a WIP and about 9 of the menu's for races are done out of like 26 i believe ?
Updated

Reactions: Clawfoot66

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
has Eldritch Princess been nerfed? she used to one shot everything, do anyone who is the strongest now? wendingo? Zmeu?

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
--Future Project--
Currently i'm working on a system that will let people fully customize they're progenies from all types of body types to hair and other features.
atm its a WIP and about 9 of the menu's for races are done out of like 26 i believe ?
Anyway look forward to it!
WHAT ? That sounds really FANTASTIC ! For a long time i have been waiting for something like this !
AND IT'S FREE GIVEN !? What are you a Saint or an Angel ? Because you are Sir one of them Heavenly send ! ;)(y)

Last edited:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
On the discord server there are people saying scam, does anyone know why?
could be a lot of things but like kuro said it could be how they focus on lackluster dlc over side characters and even main content or how they put out a fucking card game about a unfinished game or how the game is poorly planed and keeps getting major revisions to previous systems, which is only half a problem as the knight and elements rework is pretty good and I would argue that it gives both the knight classes and progeny actual mechanical uses, but then again some people prefer progress on new things like plant princess and the plant reign which took at least a year and who knows how long its gonna take for shadow princess

tldr
its just all a fucking shame as there's a really good game and adventure under all this mismanagement and I won't blame people for getting mad about it

silver lining is that its made in rpgm and someone with the drive and time could mod it

Dec 18, 2018
could be a lot of things but like kuro said it could be how they focus on lackluster dlc over side characters and even main content or how they put out a fucking card game about a unfinished game or how the game is poorly planed and keeps getting major revisions to previous systems, which is only half a problem as the knight and elements rework is pretty good and I would argue that it gives both the knight classes and progeny actual mechanical uses, but then again some people prefer progress on new things like plant princess and the plant reign which took at least a year and who knows how long its gonna take for shadow princess

tldr
its just all a fucking shame as there's a really good game and adventure under all this mismanagement and I won't blame people for getting mad about it

silver lining is that its made in rpgm and someone with the drive and time could mod it
ok thanks the only thing that bothers me is the cards, also I see that they left their other game, I didn't play it but I don't see any more posts related to the other one

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes