Princess Emily

May 30, 2017
Hi im working on a new game, it is about a human kingdom called White Town and their war with neighbour countries. White Town is ruled by their king Richard and his soldiers but they are most known for their beautiful women. They are feared throughout the world since it was them that killed the once feared and mighty demon lord named Seth. The demons ruled the world in centuries before that, spreading terror in all countries. Richard was the man that cut Seth down with his sword 50 years ago, still doing this the White Town was attacked many times by other countries that wasn't happy with how Richard ruled the world. Especially the other neighbour town The Black Town. Still they were unable to cut down Richard and his men from the throne, but then Richard got a child named Emily.

The story takes place 18 years later when Emily is a grown up. She has trained more than ever with her mentor Anna and is very skillful with her sword, so skillfull that the rumours spread to other countries, but also rumours has spread that Seth is alive again, panic has comed to Richard, he is growing old and is not as good as he was before and for the first time since 50 years back the White Town tries to negotiate a cooperation with the Black Town. The question is, will they co-operate? And have Seth already began to get allies from other countries and has he already reached an agreement with the Black Town?

The story will contain: Futanari, Demons, Goblins, Orchs, Vampires, Elves, Dwarfs, Dark elfs, Wizards and many more. The White Town and Black Town is humans.

Im creating the game in Renpy. I don't have any ETA yet but it will be in a while.

Princess Emily
Race: Human
White Town
Weapon: Sword

The Klub 17-0005.png
The Klub 17-0017.png The Klub 17-0018.png

I have a patreon page up very soon. Don't worry. My english seems to be bad but i will make sure everything in the game will have correct english.