EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1633987101242.png

Overview:
You're the prince of a certain kingdom, and one day, three princesses from different kingdoms come to wed you.
Charo, a sexually experienced slut who is eager to use you. Flora, a pure and prideful princess knight who will do anything for her kingdom.
Azur, a stubborn girl with eyes for another man, who rejects you. It's your job to corrupt these princesses into love slaves with your magic touch!​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-01
Release Date: 2020-11-06
Developer: laplace - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Thanks for the game RedTrite
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RE280657_img_smp4.jpg RE280657_img_smp3.jpg RE280657_img_smp2.jpg RE280657_img_smp1.jpg RE280657_img_main.jpg Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkWolf12

Jul 3, 2017
Oh this is cool, I've played this in Japanese and it was pretty fun. Kinda got stuck after a point bc I didn't know how to unlock certain things, but if it's translated now I'm definitely giving it a try.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Really looks like unavoidable ntr to me.

Looks like it's one of those confusing ntr games that tells you that the MC main goal is to make the girls in the game his "personal" harem girls or sex slaves then go right back around and start whoring them out to every dick possible. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Looks nice..but I'm stuck right at the start in the tutorial. As soon as I put it inside the first girl, I can't do anything else..like the game is just stuck...I'm just to stupid or does anyone else has the same problem?

I am also trying to figure out.

EDIT :

The bug can be pass if you skip the first training day but still unplayable.

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
i mean for me control scheme is entirely scuffed. you can skip first training day sure - but any touches do not do anything.you can press different keys on keyboard to fill up stats of the girls but that's kinda direct cheat mode or something. basically there is nothing to "play" like that.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Looks nice..but I'm stuck right at the start in the tutorial. As soon as I put it inside the first girl, I can't do anything else..like the game is just stuck...I'm just to stupid or does anyone else has the same problem?

FOUND !

Even with the save the game is unplayable... we need updated version.

Found the fix, no need for updates. Just use applocale + timezone=

Anyway: u can find 1.04 in internet now but i recommend to use applocale + timezone: if you dont use that, i see that u cant play normally, also stats increases really fast.

Just use the programm and it works !

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
ok, changing timezone did the trick for me. didn't had to do it since last time i played Fudegaki soft games a year ago or so =_=. at least now stats do fill up.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes