RPGM - Completed - Princess Knight Liana ~Sexual Training for the Slave Princess~ [v1.0.0] [Ibotsukigunte / eto]

1. 3.00 star(s)

BlueElectricCar

This game is average at best. The H content is kind of good but I'd rather say it's ok. There is no true combat system and oustide of very limited scenes, you don't get much content.
    Also there's a blur and MTL so there's that. I'd say it's average and not much more than that.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bound&gagged

10/10! Highly recommended for bondage & SM fans!! The game features tons of exotic and kinky scenes that will make you crave for more. Aside from the main storyline, players have the freedom to explore the hideout and unlock several different endings. And I really like that the fully-voiced narrative is expertly woven into the gameplay, which helps to keep players engaged as they strive to navigate the challenges that arise. Just hearing her cute moans as she helplessly struggles in her restraints is making me hot and wet. Looking forward to future releases of eto's works! <3333
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ryuujinx

Another MTL, another disappointment.

Translation: Is it Liana? Is it Riana? Is it Rihanna? Who knows! If this was edited, it was only edited so far to make it not break the game itself. The actual text is both full of pronoun errors, coloring that got fucked up (I love random hex codes!) and nonsense. You know it's not edited when it starts talking about chestnuts.

Story: From what I can tell with the garbage translation, main girl is the princess of her country and tries to stop the bad people from kidnapping women. Gets baited into a trap where a lewd crest is put on her. Because hentai logic if she can hold out against cumming while being trained by the big bad evil lady, the contract reverses and goes on the evil lady instead. Why she doesn't just keep her locked up with toys for 3 days straight or whatever is beyond me but ya know. Or train her before applying the curse. Whatever, hentai game logic.

Gameplay: So...it's mixed. It's similar to the three torturerers game, you go to a zone you need to go to the training scene but if you go immediately you fail and get a bad end. So you need to wander around finding.. aphrodisiacs? Energy potions? I'm gonna go with the second, because the former seems counterproductive but it always talks about finding aphrodiascs... Anyway this takes the form of finding them in hidden rooms, beating minibosses, and doing side quests. The combat itself is action and decent enough. But the quests require backtracking to other area. "Go get me this random mask in the brothel from the first area!" so you go over there, bring it back and then they put you in it and there's a scene (This princess is dumb as bricks). If you lose against a boss you get a scene. Training you get a scene. Any kind of game over event will put you right before it happened and let you try the fight again with an option to skip the into, and if you lose again it will let you skip the already viewed scene.

Outside of the backtracking, it's pretty okay and better then most RPGM games.

H-Content: Pretty good. I like BDSM. It's my thing. it's why I played this game. If you don't like it, then don't play this game. That should be readily apparent, but with how many people go into NTR tagged games and ask if they can avoid the NTR I question if people on this site can read. Anyway it has a number of different setups from vacbed play, to full restraint with toys, to leashed and treated as a pet, as well as some whipping and other maso scenes. There's also one watersports scene I wasn't a fan of, but overall good scenes. Not a ton of them, but still a decent handful.

If you do decide that you don't want to lose the fights, it will unlock everything after you beat the game too. But given the scene will kick you right before it happened, I don't mind this implementation of GOR.

It gets 2 stars for the god awful 'translation', but with a proper one I could see myself rating it as high as 4. Probably 3 though, because it's really a linear scene collector with some okay combat in the mix.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

BDSM Connoisseur

As it is at 9.14.2023, it's absolutely terrible! It's very similar to author's previous game "Infiltrating Agent Emil ~The 3 Torturers ~"(which I loved) but worse in every way.

The main problem is MTL, it's impossible to follow the plot with it. The set up is, the main character got caught and was forced into magical slave contract. Contract can be broken, if the slave can resist for long enough. It's basically same set-up as in previous game, but because of MTL, I got that magical contract part only at the end of the game.

Next problem is gameplay, now they added the backtracking. Basically "bring me that thing from area 1". It stretches annoying parts of the gameplay unnecessarily. On good side boss combat is easier here.

H-content is OK, but once again MTL is letdown. There is a set-up, but it's lost in translation.

My suggestion: as for now, just skip it, don't bother with complete save. Come back when someone comes up with better translation.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello! Today i will review this game. First of all, i will say that you won't understand much there, cause MTL VERY bad and you might just skip everything.

First off all, i will rate : gameplay, hscenes, translation, story.

All of categories which i enlisted above, will be rated from 1 to 5.

----------------------------------

RATING

Gameplay 2/5 - Same gameplay as in previous games of this developer, very boring, nothing new and you just spam attack, beating opponent to death. You will walk A LOT, which will take a lot of time

Hscenes 2.5/5 - Honestly, they put some good kinks yet they showed it not a lot.... Also you cant just view CG/Animation of scene and you must read entire scene.

Translation 0.00001/5 - MTL almost all time do BAD job and this game is not exception. I felt like pulling my eyes out just to not see untranslated things or POORLY MTLed text

Story 0/5 - First of all, turn off your brain and just dont think about it. There is nothing to speak about it, because there is no logic
    ----------------------------------

I will say that this is pretty average game but there is way too low amount of scenes or they might have been better if developer worked a little bit more on them. Overally i will rate this game as 1-1.5(i will rate it only for show :cool:). If someone asked me is this game worth to spend some time, i will sayno and give you full save
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Tempering

Good game. It doesn't contain that many CGis, but they are all of good quality (and with good kinks), and there is a bunch of pixel animation, which are all really good. The gameplay is action based, and the game overall is quite easy. I just wished there were more!