Seeking Princess Peach

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone know good games with Princess Peach from Super Mario as a character?
Preference with 3D graphics (without futanari for God's sake), without censorship other than RPGMaker?
I know that Super Deepthroat, but I really wanted something more complete, more options than only blowjob?

Mar 17, 2019
I don't know any 3D one but here are some 2D that you can try :
  • made 2 games with Peach. is the one with better graphics and more sex content.
  • Minus8 made PPPPU which contains interactive animations of many characters from various franchises, including several versions of Peach and other Mario characters.

Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Bumping the thread in case someone knows of other games featuring Peach besides Peach's Untold Tale and Superstar Sexting.

It's sad we don't have more games centered around her, but I guess with Nintendo being very litigious it's not that surprising...

Mar 17, 2019
Here's 2 more, but first:
Note: if you do a tag search for either princess_peach or mario_(series) on and also include the video tag to exclude images, you will find that a bunch of the results are captures from games, and most often the dev's name is in the tags. This is how I found most of those I mentioned and I looked through all the pages. This also works on with the content:video tag (I haven't looked through this one). This may not be the most efficient method of finding these because I personally usually search for animations and images this way, not games, but it seems to do the job. Otherwise feel free to enlighten me.

Now the 2 games (both free):
  • "PPPPUxKoikatsu" by AnonBluna(a 3D remake of Minus8's PPPPU) (I recommend trying it):
    • page with all the links, including:
    • , but to make it easier:
      1. download the (Peach is included by default)
      2. download one or more to have more Peach versions and other Mario characters
      3. paste the contents inside the Characters folder of the player
      4. download from the music box Drive
      5. paste the audio files inside the Music folder of the player
      6. Launch and enjoy!
      7. Download more characters and musics from more franchises
      8. Note: the UI of the free player is basic, but the Patreon-only player is apparently more advanced
  • "Hole House" by DotArt (2D)
    • play the
    • or
Have fun and please report more games here if you find some.

Now if you'll excuse me...

500.jpg
...Ohooh... Peaches... Peacheaaas! Your eyes break through the toughest shells!
Yeeeaah... oₒₒₕ yₑₐₐₕ... ₚₑₐcₕₑₛ ᵖᵉᵃᶜʰᵉˢ ₚₑₐcₕₑₛ ᵖᵉᵃᶜʰᵉˢ ₚₑₐcₕₑₛ ···· ..... ···· .... ···· ... .... ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lautaro