nhocboypt

Mar 9, 2022
"Ask, and you will receive" ~John 16:24
what about game play ? i like these point and click kind of gameplay along with rpg class learning system like this
i played some ren'py point and click but there're not enough of other kind of gameplay in them for me and typical rpgm game is usually good but a lot of their combat is quite boiled down and not as interactive as this one

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
what about game play ? i like these point and click kind of gameplay along with rpg class learning system like this
i played some ren'py point and click but there're not enough of other kind of gameplay in them for me and typical rpgm game is usually good but a lot of their combat is quite boiled down and not as interactive as this one
Lilitales is similar in terms of gameplay

serogane

Jan 13, 2018
Do I need to play on full virgin for best experince? Or its doesn't matter?
Beating the game as a virgin is not a requirement for getting any of the endings (good or bad). There's no special acknowledgement/praise/dialogue from Demea at the end even if you do so (i.e. a quick snippet of flavor text about how you never used the powers she granted you). There's no in-game bonus for staying a virgin all the way to the end of the game. No major characters nor NPCs comment on it. Nothing.

To address your question about "best" experience - this is a hentai game. For the vast majority of folks the best experience is seeing all if not most of the sex scenes (I would assume lol). Playing on full virgin means that you are going to be skipping every single sex scene while grinding extra levels and resetting the game a lot more than you would otherwise. So unless you have weird hangups and truly want to go full white knight mode, your best experience is going to be from just playing the game normally. ;)

Jun 28, 2020
Beating the game as a virgin is not a requirement for getting any of the endings (good or bad). There's no special acknowledgement/praise/dialogue from Demea at the end even if you do so (i.e. a quick snippet of flavor text about how you never used the powers she granted you). There's no in-game bonus for staying a virgin all the way to the end of the game. No major characters nor NPCs comment on it. Nothing.

To address your question about "best" experience - this is a hentai game. For the vast majority of folks the best experience is seeing all if not most of the sex scenes (I would assume lol). Playing on full virgin means that you are going to be skipping every single sex scene while grinding extra levels and resetting the game a lot more than you would otherwise. So unless you have weird hangups and truly want to go full white knight mode, your best experience is going to be from just playing the game normally. ;)
Last RPG maker game I played is Pray game. And in that game if I stay virgin I get more mp and hp regen. So I just asked. Thks for the infos

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
To be honest, I always try to do even h games as a virgin run, just because I can or want to, it is the games that do not allow me to that I tend to ignore, sure later on I will do a total and complete slut run through, but usually the first run of any game I will always go for virgin or as little sex as possible.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am still not able to tun it am constantly whit local emulator or whit windows settings
1706638697908.png
this is really getting annoying unable to start this game

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Last RPG maker game I played is Pray game. And in that game if I stay virgin I get more mp and hp regen. So I just asked. Thks for the infos
Someone probably answered this, but for this game, going a virgin run on the first try is ill advised given how the game has a steep learning curve. There is a middle ground in the game where losing your virginity comes with quick level ups and learning skills and easy access to some areas while also not going full slut (which does affect the ending.) The main stat you need to have is faith which doesn't require the virginity status at at all.

Virgin run on the second playthrough with NG+? Go for it.

Daskolin

Sep 28, 2017
Welp, this guide will be very helpful later, thanks !

Should be added to OP so that more pepole can access it easily
Since one of attachments(pictures) died. I will throw guide in word doc form in here before other die too(Its not formatted. Just copy paste with pictures)

Reactions: serogane

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Since one of attachments(pictures) died. I will throw guide in word doc form in here before other die too(Its not formatted. Just copy paste with pictures)

Nice, thanks for this !

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes