2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 19, 2017
the both File is corrupt i cannot extract the file
If you're using MEGA like I did, try uploading again, also if you use Winrar, don't Winrar runs into errors from time to time extracting these files, try 7zip. As for why your game doesn't properly download on MEGA, I'm not entirely sure, that's an annoying problem I've been running into, all you can do is delete the corrupt file and try again, it worked for me.

Reactions: jande21

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Found a crash when after doing the Oasis quest in the next village a guy wants you to wear the Gothlolita outfit. His pet caterpillar attacks you, the game crashes looking for files 'C-106-011.txt' and C-106-013.txt' in the s_data_en sub directory.

Just copy another file and rename it to the missing names.
This is likely a fix to work for any missing text.

Also if you hate the mouse you can edit the image to one with a transparent image, or reduce the size down to a single pixel. It still moves your selection around but at least the mouse isn't blocking everything.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You need to wear the princess knight armor and then talk to a girl in the upper left corner of the city. She won´t tell you were the girl went if you wear anything else.
Thanks a lot! What a crappy solution after the MC just got that sling bikini... I hope there won't be more "riddles" like this one. Thanks again!

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Files is too big can you split it into 3 parts then upload it on MEGA? It will be hard for those who use a phone with low storage

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
I made two modifications to the game I thought I'd share:
1. I used a python script to automatically change where linebreaks are placed in the English dialogue so you don't have lines that are too long for the dialogue box.
2. I changed the core script so that the game doesn't grab your mouse pointer because I found that annoying as fuck. (I've also made the in-game mouse cursor invisible)

The data for both patches is in one folder, but you can choose which to apply. Just follow the instructions of the included readme (and backup affected files first if you're feeling cautious)

(I also made a personal modification that decreases the amount of XP you receive but I didn't include that here. If that interests you I can share it as well)

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I made two modifications to the game I thought I'd share:
1. I used a python script to automatically change where linebreaks are placed in the English dialogue so you don't have lines that are too long for the dialogue box.
2. I changed the core script so that the game doesn't grab your mouse pointer because I found that annoying as fuck. (I've also made the in-game mouse cursor invisible)

The data for both patches is in one folder, but you can choose which to apply. Just follow the instructions of the included readme (and backup affected files first if you're feeling cautious)

(I also made a personal modification that decreases the amount of XP you receive but I didn't include that here. If that interests you I can share it as well)
Thanks It would be great if you can include and share it along with this can you share that for me? Currently I am making a walkthrough for this game and Can't read some lines so It would be helpful and what do you mean on this one " (I also made a personal modification that decreases the amount of XP you receive" can you explain it?

Last edited:

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks It would be great if you can include and share it along with this can you share that for me? Currently I am making a walkthrough for this game and Can't read some lines so It would be helpful and what do you mean on this one " (I also made a personal modification that decreases the amount of XP you receive" can you explain it?
The patch that makes dialogue lines readable is uploaded here.

For the XP-mod, I found a low level function that controls how much XP you receive and just multiplied the returned value by 0.6 so you only get 60% of the original amount. (specifically I modified 'final_exp_rate' in 'Game_Actor')
However because this change modifies the Data/Scripts.rvdata2 file, you can't install it independently of the mouse patch.
I'll attach the Data/Scripts.rvdata2 file I'm using here in case anyone wants it.

(To edit script files I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace)

Reactions: Aode and ponyguy

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The patch that makes dialogue lines readable is uploaded here.

For the XP-mod, I found a low level function that controls how much XP you receive and just multiplied the returned value by 0.6 so you only get 60% of the original amount. (specifically I modified 'final_exp_rate' in 'Game_Actor')
However because this change modifies the Data/Scripts.rvdata2 file, you can't install it independently of the mouse patch.
I'll attach the Data/Scripts.rvdata2 file I'm using here in case anyone wants it.

(To edit script files I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace)
Thanks man really helpful the mouse pointer was helpful too because when you try to save the mouse move in a different direction It changes places when you're trying so it kinda messes your save data replacing your new to old or old to new XD Oh how can I make the mouse pointer non-transparent? And Can you also tell me all their moans does this three character does? I'm trying to edit the script I kinda understand some but the others I can't like "Aaahh,Nghhh,Hyaah ,Hiyaaah or Hieee!"

Last edited:

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks man really helpful the mouse pointer was helpful too because when you try to save the mouse move in a different direction It changes places when you're trying so it kinda messes your save data replacing your new to old or old to new XD Oh how can I make the mouse pointer non-transparent? And Can you also tell me all their moans does this three character does? I'm trying to edit the script I kinda understand some but the others I can't like "Aaahh,Nghhh,Hyaah ,Hiyaaah or Hieee!"
To make the mouse-cursor visible again replace Graphics/System/mouse.png with the image attached to this post.

With the moans, do you mean the ones played during h-scenes? From what I can tell those are all stored as scene-specific sound effects in Audio/ME. Some of those are probably really similar, but they are all technically unique.
(To see the H-events in RPGMaker go Tools > Database..., Common Events tab, and scroll down until you get to the entries prefixed with "H_")

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
To make the mouse-cursor visible again replace Graphics/System/mouse.png with the image attached to this post.

With the moans, do you mean the ones played during h-scenes? From what I can tell those are all stored as scene-specific sound effects in Audio/ME. Some of those are probably really similar, but they are all technically unique.
(To see the H-events in RPGMaker go Tools > Database..., Common Events tab, and scroll down until you get to the entries prefixed with "H_")
Hahahaha No,No not the audio sounds I mean the words that were written in the scenes I'm trying improve the text story so I'm asking what are all of their moans and reactions like "Hiyaah,Hiiiee or Kyaah" Can you tell it to me all?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
For those that don't know, this is where the English Translation is at.

Sadly its not shared yet and it might take some time before its done and shared.

Currently its at 40%.

Reactions: ponyguy

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I thought Krystallize were translating it?There's nothing to be enthusiastic about it It would take forever to translate those 600+ files and No one asked to post the translation I already saw that before you even posted it.

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I thought Krystallize were translating it?There's nothing to be enthusiastic about it It would take forever to translate those 600+ files and No one asked to post the translation I already saw that before you even posted it.
I simply posted it for those who don't know.

Only reason it will take a long time is because he/she is doing it in his spare time since he/she is busy with his/her actual projects.

Reactions: ponyguy

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I simply posted it for those who don't know.

Only reason it will take a long time is because he/she is doing it in his spare time since he/she is busy with his/her actual projects.
If he's really about this game It would've been finish now instead he took some other projects kinda pointless

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Hahahaha No,No not the audio sounds I mean the words that were written in the scenes I'm trying improve the text story so I'm asking what are all of their moans and reactions like "Hiyaah,Hiiiee or Kyaah" Can you tell it to me all?
Ah gotcha. But no, I don't know those and I can't think of an easy way to generate a full list. You could try using a program like Notepad++ to search all files in that folder for something like "......" that usually only shows up during the expressive dialogue, however even if you do that you still have something like 200 items to sift through.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Ah gotcha. But no, I don't know those and I can't think of an easy way to generate a full list. You could try using a program like Notepad++ to search all files in that folder for something like "......" that usually only shows up during the expressive dialogue, however even if you do that you still have something like 200 items to sift through.
Yeah I know Editing and Improving the storyline script is hard plus the folder got 6,000+ or more in the folder I already translated or corrected 400 to 500 though I'm confused on some of it xD

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hey man Can you play this game
Taima Miko Yuugi [Unko morimori maru] and Fix the spacing like you did here in the Princess serena? The dialogues are too long in the box

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes