RPGM None Princess Trigger A Slow Life RPG of a Demon Lord from Another World

leeyes1995

Jun 8, 2021
RJ01054075_ana_img_main.png
Overview:
The Demon King is dead...
In the world of the game, that means the end of the story.
However, the world continues even after the Demon King is defeated.
For more in Developer Notes

Title:
Developer website:
Language: Japanese ( request for translate English any type )
Release Date:
Developer:
Voice Actor :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Genre:
Installation:
Developer Notes:

Download
Win
:

Noted
i don know what version i currently have if anyone found it may let me know

RJ01054075_ana_img_main.png RJ332264_img_smp1.png RJ332264_img_smp2.png RJ332264_img_smp3.png RJ332264_img_smp4.png RJ332264_img_smp5.png 6b78efce565c0a52b56d54f67f8ef76d.jpg

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
leeyes1995 Please change the thread prefix from [Others] to [RPGM] since this game is made with RPGM MZ. Doing so will also (slightly) increase the chance of getting a translation since MZ is far easier to work with than a random, unknown engine.

The version uploaded in the op is likely v1.0 since most files have a creation date of 22 Feb 2023, which would coincide with the game's initial release. It'd be best to supply the most up-to-date version, though if you're serious about wanting a translation you'll probably need to buy it.

And as always: Since this is a MZ game there are a variety of tools available with which anyone can make a translation themself. I recommend Shisaye's SLR Translator, particularly if you're already familiar with Translator++ or the Sugoi Toolkit.

Reactions: leeyes1995

leeyes1995

Jun 8, 2021
leeyes1995 Please change the thread prefix from [Others] to [RPGM] since this game is made with RPGM MZ. Doing so will also (slightly) increase the chance of getting a translation since MZ is far easier to work with than a random, unknown engine.

The version uploaded in the op is likely v1.0 since most files have a creation date of 22 Feb 2023, which would coincide with the game's initial release. It'd be best to supply the most up-to-date version, though if you're serious about wanting a translation you'll probably need to buy it.

And as always: Since this is a MZ game there are a variety of tools available with which anyone can make a translation themself. I recommend Shisaye's SLR Translator, particularly if you're already familiar with Translator++ or the Sugoi Toolkit.
thanks for the suggestion i try to do my best here

Fr4KliS

Nov 19, 2021
I can take care of translating it if someone would like to play it translated. I should point out that it would take especially long, as I have seen that the amount of text to be translated is incredibly large.

Last edited: