VN Others Completed Princess X - My Fiancee is a Monster Girl?! [Poison@Berry]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
oSfXhU6g_o.jpg

Overview:
Shinichi Mikuriya's average life takes a turn for the weird when his dad drops a megaton bomb - he's engaged! To multiple women! And they aren't even human! Shinichi Mikuriya had an ordinary life with his two cute, cheeky little sisters and his borderline psychopath of a childhood friend. Then one day his absentee father called with news. His father had been up to some business and he’d needed a bargaining chip, so now Shinichi has a fiancée! A beautiful lamia girl from an extremely dangerous military empire, and she even seems to like him. Plus, she’ll destroy the world if he doesn’t marry her. More news from Dad. It turns out he’s been making a lot of very profitable deals... An innocent centaur knight, a sassy machine princess, and an airheaded arachnid aristocrat join Shinichi, his sisters, and the lamia empress-to-be in his home. They’ll destroy the world if he doesn’t marry them, too. Except the spider girl – she’ll just kill herself instead. Shinichi’s life has gone from ordinary to powder keg. What wacky misunderstandings, intense adventures, and incredible insertions lie ahead?!​

Title: Princess X ~Boku no Iinazuke wa Monsterkko!?~/Princess X - My Fiancee is a Monster Girl?!
Original Title: プリンセスX ~僕の許嫁はモンスターっ娘!?~
VNDB:
Lenght: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Release Date: 02/09/2011 JP - 31/10/2017 EN
Developer:
Publisher:
Shop:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - - - -
For the MEGA link, many thanks to @perleflamme

jast014-princess-screenshot17.jpg jast014-princess-screenshot03.jpg jast014-princess-screenshot12.jpg jast014-princess-screenshot02.jpg jast014-princess-screenshot16.jpg jast014-princess-screenshot05.jpg jast014-princess-screenshot07.jpg jast014-princess-screenshot08.jpg jast014-princess-screenshot11.jpg jast014-princess-screenshot10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Still, there are some people here (or generally speaking) that wants to play the game without knowing nothing at all, even if there's a part of them who, instead, wants to know at all costs. And about the spoiler, you've to press the button "+" and then choose "Spoiler". Then there should be another prompt in which he gives you the option of naming the spoiler, do it or not, and then click "Continue". After that write inside the [Spoiler ] tag

Last edited:

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Still, there are some people here (or generally speaking) that wants to play the game without knowing nothing at all, even if there's a part of them who, instead, wants to know at all costs. And about the spoiler, you've to press the button "+" and then choose "Spoiler". Then there should be another prompt in which he gives you the option of naming the spoiler, do it or not, and then click "Continue". After that write inside the [Spoiler ] tag
Thanks for the help I just figured out how to do it a second ago by randomly clicking stuff on the editing post menu and I edited my posts. Sorry for the trouble I'll try to be more considerate of the other people who don't want spoilers next time.

Last edited:

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Profitable deals for which side? And why exactly are the other parties okay with marrying one of theirs to a polygamy marriage? Are they so hard to marry off to someone else or ... what?

Curious, but i'll download it for now and maybe eventually play it.

Reactions: spokkimax
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes