EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
An age of space-faring.

Several planets have already undergone terraforming and the territory of mankind has spread throughout our solar system. The united human federation is established and the dream of "peace" that humanity has striven for brings hope to the heavens but... That hope, was soon to be struck down, to be trampled upon and discarded in the dark abyss of despair. It was only a matter of time before Spacenoids and Earthnoids ended up in conflict and with a third party making an entrance, the history of mankind entered a new age of chaos.

...And at a New Solar Military Academy, news of the heroine of "Hermes Battle" becoming a special academic instructor spreads. The students are filled with awe, inspiration and passion but, not everyone is awaiting her arrival with a positive attitude... Lurking in the darkness, licking his lips, the school council president Albert Payne is preparing for her arrival with feelings of a different vector.

He lost everything in the Hermes Battle and has vowed to take his vengeance out upon the New Solar faction... as an undercover agent, he will use top secret technology to brainwash the heroines of Hermes and turn them into FemSwine---!

Earth Year 2256, Space Year 46, New Space Year 2. A new tale of dastardly conspiracy will take place at an Elite Military Academy on the fringes of the solar system...​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-19
Release Date: 2017-09-01
Original Title: 監獄アカデミア/Kangoku Academia
Developer: Anime Lilith
Translator: Sarica
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 7
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Prequel: Prison Battleship 3 - Brainwashing Route of Boiling Sand
Store:
Size: 3.2 GB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:

(Big thanks to Mlgshrek, dootz94, Grufix, Suit and Nero for helping me hunt for typos!)

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
MAY-20-2021

Hello everyone! This is my first translation of a visual novel. Ever. So please go easy on me. It took me quite a long time to finish this, as some of you may know. PLEASE read the "Translator Notes" in the OP, as I've put some info there that you need to know.

Enjoy!

Lerd0

Forum Fanatic
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Oh nice.......more Lilith...
Hello everyone! This is my first translation of a visual novel. Ever. So please go easy on me. It took me quite a long time to finish this, as some of you may know. PLEASE read the "Translator Notes" in the OP, as I've put some info there that you need to know. However, there is also a "Read Me" file in the download itself, which more or less covers the same stuff. 10 Points for Gryffindor for the first person who can find the little "joke" I put in that "Read Me" file.

Enjoy!
thanks dude.

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Hello everyone! This is my first translation of a visual novel. Ever. So please go easy on me. It took me quite a long time to finish this, as some of you may know. PLEASE read the "Translator Notes" in the OP, as I've put some info there that you need to know. However, there is also a "Read Me" file in the download itself, which more or less covers the same stuff. 10 Points for Gryffindor for the first person who can find the little "joke" I put in that "Read Me" file.

Enjoy!
I'M LITERALLY CRYING THANK THE GOD DAMN HEAVENS! I WAITED 3 YEARS FOR THIS, GOD BLESS YOU TRANSLATOR

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Awesome! Any way you could release the patch file only? I have the game already but re-downloading it would take hours with my internet.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Awesome! Any way you could release the patch file only? I have the game already but re-downloading it would take hours with my internet.
Unfortunately, there isn't one. I'm sorry. I didn't know how to make a patch like these games usually get, so I simply replaced all of the Japanese stuff with my own. So, I mean, I could upload only the necessary files, but it would still be around 600mb.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I've seen this before in VNDB and I'm intrigued. Anyone who's familiar with the Prison Battleship series, does one needs to play the first trilogy before playing this one?
Not really. It would help if you're interested in picking up little references from past titles, but it's not essential.

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Unfortunately, there isn't one. I'm sorry. I didn't know how to make a patch like these games usually get, so I simply replaced all of the Japanese stuff with my own. So, I mean, I could upload only the necessary files, but it would still be around 600mb.
I assumed it was similar to how Rattaman does it, and I apologize for that lol but that does work for me if you don't mind. I mean I've been dying to play this in English for a long time so if I have to I will just start the download and go off into town or something. But 600mbs would take far less time than 2.7 gigs for me, and possibly others who have the same issue.
Edit: Is it the root.pfs.002 file you mentioned in the install instructions?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes