VN Others Completed Prison Battleship 3 - Brainwashing Route of Boiling Sand [v2.0] [Anime Lilith]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

H_P

Mar 11, 2018
Pretty much every Prison Battleship/Kangoku Senkan game has Netori in it, as in one of the main character's targets is married or in a relationship. In the first game it was Lieri who has a husband, second game it was Alicia who has a boyfriend, and third it's Beatrice and stealing her away from her husband and Kila's father.

Not sure if Kangoku Academy had one, but I think it did.
it does have netori, eliza is married

after playing PB3, i personally liked PB2 solo ending better because the heroine kept their original personality and memory

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
I got my walkthrough information from a japanese one.

Also are you talking about the final choices for the Beatrice's and Kila's ending? If so that choice only change the cg a bit.

For example, if you choose the nose hook option for Kila's final choice the follwing cgs have her wearing a nose hook.
Ah, never mind then. I was just looking for reasons as to why the CGs were missing, as the walkthough you provided and the one on the website are both very thorough. The website one claimed to provide all CG, and if people were using your walkthrough and missing some, then the only differences I could think of were that. But, as I hadn't gotten around to actually playing it, I couldn't be sure that was it. But if that's the only change then I don't think that would warrant a whole new set.

Ah well, hope the issue ends up being solved. If that's not it, then I have no idea.

asdfax

Nov 17, 2017
Thank god someone translated this one as well, now I'm really hyped to see Prison Academia next year.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

after playing PB3, i personally liked PB2 solo ending better because the heroine kept their original personality and memory
Yeah like two as well why make them lose their memory and personality wheres the fun in that.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Most Japanese games have pixel censor probably can not be removed. Still playable with abit of imagination not like can't figure out what is in what hole ect...
Yea, but I'm with Resourn. It's 2019. Japan needs to get with the program. And if games are going to be ported out for us, the stupid pixelation needs to take a hike. We're faaaaaaar beyond getting our wee little sensitivities dented by seeing a "wee wee" or a "coochie". I think it ought to be an F95 rule.... if you submit a Japanese game, it cannot have pixelation. Period. Uncensor or just don't post. It's beyond annoying at this point.

Reactions: Hezor

spops

Aug 6, 2017
:rolleyes: I'll bite this time, after all these years. I know what Black Lilith is known for, but I could really get behind this series and some others much more if the bad guys came across more morally ambiguous.

Nov 15, 2018
Hell ye! Thanks for sharing! Now it's time to replay 1, finally play 2, and the proceed with 3 :)

Always good to get more from lilith...*eagerly awaits kangoku academy*

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017

Funny, he actually mentions that in PB3, how he occasionally brings back Alicia and Maya's old personalities to make them suffer. I gotta say they go to great lengths to demonstrate how wicked the main character Bohgan is, along with his crew. Hell, one of his top trusted researchers is a fan of Marquis de Sade.

To be honest I've never been attracted to the cruelty schtick, but more of the "fucked silly" stuff, so I could definitely say for those checking it out, be warned that there will be some extreme moral degradation and cruelty (of fictional characters, mind you).

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Yea, but I'm with Resourn. It's 2019. Japan needs to get with the program. And if games are going to be ported out for us, the stupid pixelation needs to take a hike. We're faaaaaaar beyond getting our wee little sensitivities dented by seeing a "wee wee" or a "coochie". I think it ought to be an F95 rule.... if you submit a Japanese game, it cannot have pixelation. Period. Uncensor or just don't post. It's beyond annoying at this point.
lol. Japan doesn't care about any country outside of Japan. :)

Reactions: DeltaP5

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

To be fair though, Beatrice and Kila are merciless evil bitches themselves. AFAIK the girls in the past PB games weren't nearly as wicked.

Reactions: spops

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
To be fair though, Beatrice and Kila are merciless evil bitches themselves. AFAIK the girls in the past PB games weren't nearly as wicked.
Weren't nearly? Rieri and Naomi were (IIRC) negotiators for a pro-independence faction, while Alicia and Maya were fairly talented, benevolent rulers of another independent nation. Their only 'crimes', per se, were to go against Earth and piss off our good captain Bohgan in doing so. Neither pair were anywhere near as nasty as Beatrice and Kila, who might be the only people in the KS-verse to actually give good ol' Donny a run for his money in the Evilympics.

That said, I'm majorly pro-Earth in just about any media that pits our glorious homeworld and her people against any outside force, so I didn't have many moral problems breaking those bitches for Holy Terra, the Blessed Mother of Humanity™ :cool:

Reactions: blarg0192 and Nerro

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
its their law everyone in japan is aware that its outdated but you know how long government amend laws.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote