Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
101_out101.png

Overview:
The story about Amy (name changeable), a 36 years old experienced prison guard.
She believes correcting prisoner behaviors usually brings a more positive outcome than punishing them.
It is not an easy task, but she is strong, determined, and fully energetic.
Let's see how her story will unfold in this choice filled visual novel where your choices actually matters.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: Trash Panda - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0 Patreon
Language: English
Other games: Esra in Istanbul
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra:
Spanish translate
Old Version
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1475.jpg 1468.jpg 101_out101.png 1093.jpg 1122.jpg 795.jpg 23.jpg 105.jpg 200.jpg 267.jpg 373.jpg 591.jpg 609.jpg

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Sort of jumps over the transformation, what got her here. Sudden change is good, but watching it happen is the best part.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Trash_Panda I like your concept :LOL:. Looks interesting.
I know You haven't mentioned femdom tag, but I like to ask you something.
Will there be an opportunity for the Mc to dominate (Femdom) a strong prisoner? Someone like a leader of a gang? For her own ambitions?
I was curious ;)

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Trash_Panda I like your concept :LOL:. Looks interesting.
I know You haven't mentioned femdom tag, but I like to ask you something.
Will there be an opportunity for the Mc to dominate (Femdom) a strong prisoner? Someone like a leader of a gang? For her own ambitions?
I was curious ;)
Well this sounds definitely interesting and fun. I'm normally not a femdom fan but ideas like this is actually what is worth implementing :)

Also thanks everyone for kind words and constructive criticism. I sure have lots of mistakes but I am trying my best to deliver as good as possible.
(Türk arkadaşlar siz de saolun :))

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Well this sounds definitely interesting and fun. I'm normally not a femdom fan but ideas like this is actually what is worth implementing :)

Also thanks everyone for kind words and constructive criticism. I sure have lots of mistakes but I am trying my best to deliver as good as possible.
(Türk arkadaşlar siz de saolun :))
Good to know that you are open minded, but you have to do what is best for your game :)
If you want to try it and if you want any help, I am willing to help. Inbox me if you need any help with femdom ideas.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Already deleting posts that don't fit your narrative? No wonder you got no reviews...
censoring is not the best way to start m8, specially on a comment that didn't insult you or the game in any way and simply pointed facts :FacePalm:
I don't even have the privilege to do anything to your post. Like I said before as long as there's no insult, I'm open to all criticism. Please think twice before you start accusing somebody of something, probably mods deleted your post.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure about "eroticism" its more like gonzo-style.
if eroticism u need to include more emotions, its about expectations, conflicts, build-ups, drama etc.
games made by ntrgames is kind of that. short but erotic, even if we get to sex quite fast.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes