Unity Completed Prison Punishment [v1.02] [DarkCSFixer]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Come on man! Did you forget to add 3 or more links (max of 4 for non-popular games), or were you just too lazy?

Added mirrors to the OP, btw.
No, just way down the ToDo list. Thanks for removing it form there.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
No, just way down the ToDo list. Thanks for removing it form there.
Send me on a copy of your to-do list by either PM or discord, and I'll try and help you out.

Also, no bother.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
FYI: You can cheat the time by exiting the game and changing your system time to a point in the future and then re-starting the game. I'm currently in 2035 and the worlds turned to dust.

Note: changing the system time whilst the game is still open doesn't work.

There is a setting in the menu to change the real time speed to 2x, would anybody with unity experience be able to hack that to be 20x?

Until that happens i'm out.

Reactions: Gabaw

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
FYI: You can cheat the time by exiting the game and changing your system time to a point in the future and then re-starting the game. I'm currently in 2035 and the worlds turned to dust.

Note: changing the system time whilst the game is still open doesn't work.

There is a setting in the menu to change the real time speed to 2x, would anybody with unity experience be able to hack that to be 20x?

Until that happens i'm out.
It's not that hard to change things around, even by messing with the code. But easiest way is to use . Get your save from the Game_Data/SAVES folder, and edit the values that way.

Reactions: Davox

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
It's not that hard to change things around, even by messing with the code. But easiest way is to use . Get your save from the Game_Data/SAVES folder, and edit the values that way.
Didn't think the time would be variable in the save files lolz

Here is a day 1 save with 10,000,000 gold, gold patreon activated, and time sped up by 20x. Be warned, all time is sped up by 20 so although the activity timers will end 20x sooner your slave will get hungry/tired etc, 20x faster as well. SO whilst the normal game gives you 4 actual days to complete the first slave, in my version those 4 days will be up in a little over 4 hours.

Save file goes in here:
....\Prison Punishment FREE1x01\GAME Free1x01_Data\SAVE

But yes this game is shit, you don't see any of the action. What you see when you buy a slave is what you see for the rest of the game. No sprite animation, no change of pose. hard to give this even a one star.

Reactions: Scultonic and Gabaw
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote