fav22

Nov 14, 2019
When this game first came out I was excited that it had a dom route, so few games here do that with M/M content. Was very sad when that seemed to have only lasted 1 or 2 updates and then the focus went 100% sub/fem stuff. I was going to pledge to vote for things I want but the sub/fem fans have overwhelming numbers that it doesn't feel like there is a point. I'd still pledge if there was a dom event or 2 added every update even if the bulk of the update was focused on the fem/sub stuff but since the dom routes pretty much abandoned I guess I'll just move on. Still, a great game if you're into sub/fem stuff aside from how big of a pain it can be to find scenes with so many areas/requirements to search.

RinTheFabulous

Apr 27, 2022
Hello, hello! Red Artist here. I'm working on version 0.40Bpart1, and I should be able to release it within 24-48 hours. Honestly, I'm doing really well with time. I'm posting this because it means, as you know, that version 0.40Apart2 will be released for free. I'm announcing this because it's one of the strongest patches I've done, focusing on being in the cell and spending time on the sissy route.
Regarding the previous comment, I really appreciate it. You're absolutely right about spending more time with different characters in the showers, and yes, thanks to your feedback and improving along the way, I've realized that I should add more sissy or gay content scenes in the respective characters' cells.

The next patches will focus on adding several characters I'm missing, and then I'll focus on exactly that. Starting in December, I believe I'll begin wrapping up some endings, at least for the m/m sub and sissy routes.

When I say "endings," I mean starting to work on them, not abruptly closing something, haha, just in case. For example, taking all the relationships to the next level... with Ismael, the Latin group, etc. But I don’t want to rush; I want to make sure everything is well tied up, really hehe.

Some might be asking, "Hey, what about the lab?" Shhh, there's still another character to add, and I have it planned for when you reach 80 femininity. Don't worry, everything is in my head (let’s hope I don’t end up like my nickname, or that would suck).

Starting next year, I want to keep adding endings and then focus solely on the dom route and move on to the second game. ^^
Thank you so much for the support and visibility you've given to this project!
Will there be more content in the Dominant Route? I very much enjoy that route as many gay games force you into sissy/ femboy/trans stories and I have no desire for that. Was happy to see a game that did not but it seems that the dominant route has been throw aside.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Will there be more content in the Dominant Route? I very much enjoy that route as many gay games force you into sissy/ femboy/trans stories and I have no desire for that. Was happy to see a game that did not but it seems that the dominant route has been throw aside.
No, don’t worry, the dominant route hasn’t been scrapped. It’s just that lately the most voted content has been sissy and m/m sub. The last patch I made is m/m sub, and I still need to add group scenes *cough cough* for the second part. As for the dom route, it's true that I could add at least one or two more scenes in each update quietly... Maybe I’ll do it if I have time. Plus, that way, I could review and correct the code more. I’m thinking about it...

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes