4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Untitled.v1.png

Overview:
Your Distant Uncle dies and leaves you his unfinished resort. The resort is quite different from others around...
Your uncle wanted to build a resort for people to actually move to and live out their lives. So It's now up to you to finish your uncles legacy by upgrading the resort, increasing it's reputation leading to more and more residents wanting to live there. In doing so you'll increase your daily income which can be put back into the resort or you can use the money for your own perverted desires.
By making sure each resident is happy you'll be able to learn more about them and their backstory. You'll be able to talk to them, give them gifts and invite them to different activities. In doing so their affection towards you will grow and you'll be able to slowly bring them out of their comfort zone leading to some very erotic events.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-10
Release Date: 2019-12-31
Developer: Boomatica -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9c
Language: English
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:
Reason for abandoned

As of v0.1.7f A NEW SAVE IS REQUIRED

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Old Android: - -
New Android: - -

Patch:

Extras: Fan Sig - Card Locations

Thanks to @Boomatica for sharing!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

PrivateCommunity 2019-02-14 13-38-30-79.jpg PrivateCommunity 2019-02-14 13-38-40-31.jpg PrivateCommunity 2019-02-14 13-39-03-02.jpg PrivateCommunity 2019-02-14 13-39-10-86.jpg PrivateCommunity 2019-02-14 13-39-44-19.jpg PrivateCommunity 2019-02-14 13-39-57-00.jpg PrivateCommunity 2019-02-14 13-40-15-66.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It does move, start, run, and feel like it's getting somewhere. Treat this game like it's an introduction that's going to get filled out. Boomatica has not disappointed us in the past so I consider him to be a reliable dev. If you have comments about the feel of the game, the way it looks, how it plays, and honest opinions, please let us know since Boomatica is a member here.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
FYI.. this is tyrannobuilder.
It does move, start, run, and feel like it's getting somewhere. Treat this game like it's an introduction that's going to get filled out. Boomatica has not disappointed us in the past so I consider him to be a reliable dev. If you have comments about the feel of the game, the way it looks, how it plays, and honest opinions, please let us know since Boomatica is a member here.
wish the game was in renpy :'(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wait a minute !!!

did he just re-created another patreon page just for this game ? ( they are info only for this game )

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@muttdoggy
I'd just like to say thank you for taking the time to make this thread about my new game as well as a thank you for the kind words regarding being a reliable developer.
It makes me happy to know I come across this way.

Will this game be ported for android?
I've been looking into doing a port for Android and IOS but I couldn't get this version to convert properly,
I'll be sure to take some more time and try and get it to work for the next build.

Nice start! Looking forward to some the "Under Construction" signs coming down :)
Glad you liked it!
I'm looking forward to this also.

wait a minute !!!
did he just re-created another patreon page just for this game ? ( they are info only for this game )
I'd love to answer this question but it doesn't make sense to me, Hopefully someone else can understand it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well its not your first game isnt ?

i though you already have make a game o_O and so already have a patreon page... but it seems this page didnt show any other game..

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
well its not your first game isnt ?

i though you already have make a game o_O and so already have a patreon page... but it seems this page didnt show any other game..
Oh yes, But then things happend.....

Dr.Smith is now taking over the project :

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
@muttdoggy
I'd just like to say thank you for taking the time to make this thread about my new game as well as a thank you for the kind words regarding being a reliable developer.
It makes me happy to know I come across this way.

Glad you liked it!
I'm looking forward to this also.
YEP, you can count on fans, BOOMATICA, RIC is one of my favorites in a sea of Unfinished and Failed Games that spew from Patreon. Your style and content make every release worth the download time. Keep up the excellent work, you are a rockstar in a field of wannabes.
RED PYRATE

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes