4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
I very much enjoy the game. My personal preference would be larger updates, instead of shorter time between updates, but that's just me. Still, overall, an eloge for the very enjoyable time you are giving me, and many others too.

Keep the creative juices flowing!

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was going to download this and check it out but it looks like it has nothing to do with the mother or sister this time so I'm going to pass because if I'm going to check it out it first has to have something worth checking out and having to blot the ugly ass MC with the ugly ass toupee ins't one of them. So let me know when more sister and mother content is on it's way.

HoboCop86

Too bad nothing has ever been added anymore since the first time the mother and sister first appeared so I hope you are ready for a really long wait for them to appear for you.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I was going to download this and check it out but it looks like it has nothing to do with the mother or sister this time so I'm going to pass because if I'm going to check it out it first has to have something worth checking out and having to blot the ugly ass MC with the ugly ass toupee ins't one of them. So let me know when more sister and mother content is on it's way.

HoboCop86

Too bad nothing has ever been added anymore since the first time the mother and sister first appeared so I hope you are ready for a really long wait for them to appear for you.
Plenty has been added since the mother and sister first appeared, but they are not the only characters in this game.
Every character in PC deserves the same kind of attention as the next one, and they get that attention.
You can't expect Boomatica to focus on only 2 characters when there are multiple other ones ;)
Plenty of things that are worth "checking out".

But i can understand that you are a little bit frustrated when you are only interested in those 2, only thing i can say is obviously new content will be coming for those characters at some point and i hope that it will be to your liking when it does ;)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hey, wasn't this in RPGM at first? I remember trying it some time ago...
Not that I hate it but Ren'Py seems more handy, nice change.
Hi Barabash,

Yes, this game started out on RPGMV, finally got enough support to hire a Ren'py dev ;)

So a Q: after you did the date with Hollie and you end with a lovely end in bed is that the end for now?
And you gonna do some more with you familie and the maid?
And the last one you gonna do some more diaries in the computer i liked reading it and yes that sounded creepy.
And for the best note for you i liked the game so far good characters Hollie the lovely girl with a lot of hurt in her Bella the more slutty girl and then you have the incest family like the secrets they hold and the "hurt" the daughter has.

HoboCop86

Hi Sheppard, Myuhinny
I'll reply to both of you as the answers I have to give should answer both.

Sheppard3rd
1. Yes, that's currently the end of Hollie's content in this build.
2. Regarding the Diary pages, yes, J..D has joined our team as a writer so you'll be seeing a lot more dialog content in game.
3. Thanks, I'm happy that you're enjoying what we've created thus far ^^

Sheppard3rd myuhinny

My main focus right now is expanding on the other characters now that the MC has slept with Hollie.

The next update (0.1.5) will be focused around M&S.
I'm currently rendering their level 1-2 event now. (This is a big event with some slight nudity)
Hopefully "depending on render times" I'll also be able to render and implement their level 2 content as well.
This will include their Daily Actions, Dialog Tree, Text Messages, Photogram, Diary Pages, Night Visit, etc etc

Once M&S's level 2 content is implemented I'll be moving onto Sammie & Emily's Content.
This will include their Level up event + Daily Actions, Dialog Tree, Text Messages, Photogram, Diary Pages, Night Visit, etc etc

Once Sammie & Emily's content is implemented I'll then move onto the Maid.
The maid's content will be a little different as I'm re-doing this character.
More information about her "re-do" will come later as I need to get peoples opinions about it.

So yes, the next several updates will be focused on adding content for the other characters and getting their levels + content more on the same page as Hollie.

For those that are enjoying Hollie's content, it's going to be a little while until you see anything new with her.
"Sorry"

Well , I'm surprised , I seem to have a conscience.
Started this update from a save of last update . But getting together with Holly and going to go after Bella I had to stop. :LOL:
So I'll start a new game for bella . and keep the Holly road appart.

Not happened before in any game it did feel wrong .
Hi Prrt,

Well, I must say, I'm glad that the game makes you feel this way :D

But for you and everyone else :
Please note that there will be no "bad choices" in this game. (Well, we don't have any planned)
So there will be no repercussions for going after both of them.
For now anyway, that may change later down the line.
Either way, we'll be sure to give the player a ingame notification to create a seperate save for any major choice like this.

Am I the only one who hates this fucking game?
That depends, I hate how long it's taking to develop it yes.

why do I get an error when I try to save. Says no valid save location
Hi Synner,

You're the first person to report this problem.
Frankly, I have no idea, but my first instinct would be to investigate if it's a permission problem
If you're using a guest account or something that doesn't have write permission to wherever the save directory is located.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Boomatica

Thanks for the info for me the MC hasn't slept with anyone in the game yet as the last update that I played was the 1.1 version as I've been waiting for more M&S content before downloading. The maid I locked her in the maids closet as she's scaring the guests and gives me the heebie jeebies when I look at her as well as whenever she looks at anything made of glass it breaks.

Sammie content will be nice when it's done.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hey! Boomatica first let say thank you for this game, I'm enjoying it a lot.

I too am with myuhinny in saying that I'm really waiting on M&S content the most (kind of my thing).

Since Holly is up to the sex level, I'm wondering if you can't have it repeatable. Bear with me on this....You don't actually have to add anything, just have the scenario play out like the movie night date. Only instead of fingering her, once the movie is over, just go to the bedroom scene and have sex instead.

You could even have the same scenario of waking up next to her in the morning....of course if you were so inclined you could add a scene of finally making her breakfast....or....just showing them going to the reception office for work, walking and holding hands.

Of course you would have to adjust the written text to account for it, but it would definitely give us repeatable sex while playing and building up other stories. It would also give us a sense of maintaining our relationship with her, until she gets love again.

Maybe do that for all the girls, once you've unlocked their sex scenes, We could still play even after all scenario's had been completed and are waiting for the next update.....just for the feeling of maintaining our girls relationship and upkeep....so to speak Lol!!

Right now we only have the service maid, and even though I appreciate it and probably dumped enough sperm inside her pussy to impregnate two towns while building up Holly.
I think having more girls to have, may take some load out of the poor (or lucky) old maid.

Maybe just consider it, Not sure if it would take too much to implement it....just a thought.
Anyway you guys are doing good work and your awesome!!…………………..Peace!!

Last edited:

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Barabash,

Yes, this game started out on RPGMV, finally got enough support to hire a Ren'py dev ;)

Hi Sheppard, Myuhinny
I'll reply to both of you as the answers I have to give should answer both.

Sheppard3rd
1. Yes, that's currently the end of Hollie's content in this build.
2. Regarding the Diary pages, yes, J..D has joined our team as a writer so you'll be seeing a lot more dialog content in game.
3. Thanks, I'm happy that you're enjoying what we've created thus far ^^

Sheppard3rd myuhinny

My main focus right now is expanding on the other characters now that the MC has slept with Hollie.

The next update (0.1.5) will be focused around M&S.
I'm currently rendering their level 1-2 event now. (This is a big event with some slight nudity)
Hopefully "depending on render times" I'll also be able to render and implement their level 2 content as well.
This will include their Daily Actions, Dialog Tree, Text Messages, Photogram, Diary Pages, Night Visit, etc etc

Once M&S's level 2 content is implemented I'll be moving onto Sammie & Emily's Content.
This will include their Level up event + Daily Actions, Dialog Tree, Text Messages, Photogram, Diary Pages, Night Visit, etc etc

Once Sammie & Emily's content is implemented I'll then move onto the Maid.
The maid's content will be a little different as I'm re-doing this character.
More information about her "re-do" will come later as I need to get peoples opinions about it.

So yes, the next several updates will be focused on adding content for the other characters and getting their levels + content more on the same page as Hollie.

For those that are enjoying Hollie's content, it's going to be a little while until you see anything new with her.
"Sorry"

Hi Prrt,

Well, I must say, I'm glad that the game makes you feel this way :D

But for you and everyone else :
Please note that there will be no "bad choices" in this game. (Well, we don't have any planned)
So there will be no repercussions for going after both of them.
For now anyway, that may change later down the line.
Either way, we'll be sure to give the player a ingame notification to create a seperate save for any major choice like this.

That depends, I hate how long it's taking to develop it yes.

Hi Synner,

You're the first person to report this problem.
Frankly, I have no idea, but my first instinct would be to investigate if it's a permission problem
If you're using a guest account or something that doesn't have write permission to wherever the save directory is located.
Ok thats good to hear. thanks for the long answer, i like the way you think and do it not everything on the same time that makes it better to follow :)

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Boomatica any chance we'll have the ability to install security "spy" cameras in M&S's home? and any plans on updating to new content in existing security "spy" cameras

Loving the game so far

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hey! Boomatica first let say thank you for this game, I'm enjoying it a lot.

I too am with myuhinny in saying that I'm really waiting on M&S content the most (kind of my thing).

Since Holly is up to the sex level, I'm wondering if you can't have it repeatable. Bear with me on this....You don't actually have to add anything, just have the scenario play out like the movie night date. Only instead of fingering her, once the movie is over, just go to the bedroom scene and have sex instead.

You could even have the same scenario of waking up next to her in the morning....of course if you were so inclined you could add a scene of finally making her breakfast....or....just showing them going to the reception office for work, walking and holding hands.

Of course you would have to adjust the written text to account for it, but it would definitely give us repeatable sex while playing and building up other stories. It would also give us a sense of maintaining our relationship with her, until she gets love again.

Maybe do that for all the girls, once you've unlocked their sex scenes, We could still play even after all scenario's had been completed and are waiting for the next update.....just for the feeling of maintaining our girls relationship and upkeep....so to speak Lol!!

Right now we only have the service maid, and even though I appreciate it and probably dumped enough sperm inside her pussy to impregnate two towns while building up Holly.
I think having more girls to have, may take some load out of the poor (or lucky) old maid.

Maybe just consider it, Not sure if it would take too much to implement it....just a thought.
Anyway you guys are doing good work and your awesome!!…………………..Peace!!
Hi Jaydem,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Regarding the M&S content, I can totally understand that.
Hopefully, you'll be happy to hear that the next update will be focused on their next line of content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now regarding the idea of "repeatable sex scenes" I've made a note of this.

We'll be sure to make the changes needed so that Hollie's level up event "sex scene" will be re-playable in the next version.
Not the entire event, of course, just the mc knocking on her door in the evening and giving her another round of sex.
"Just until we get around to her next level of content as there will be more than enough re-playable sex scenes"

Thanks for pointing this out!

Boomatica any chance we'll have the ability to install security "spy" cameras in M&S's home? and any plans on updating to new content in existing security "spy" cameras

Loving the game so far
Hi nmoguy,

I'd love to go into more detail about this but it'll give a lot of the story away...

Hmm...
All I'm going to say is yes...

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
How the in the name of the Gods did I miss that gem?
First of Boomatica, I salute you! It has been a long time since I've had so much fun with a game!
While a rating is coming, I decided to drop a few things and thoughts here.
Currently this is a VN with a sandbox element done well - progress is nether too slow, nor too fast (well, a few notes on that later). Probably the best thing about is the 10-15% you get from any interaction with a mark. This means you need less than 10 interactions per girl, and considering there are 4 chat options and (usually) 2 locations + at least something more to do... yeah, I (usually) didn't have the feeling that I'm being forced trough an useless grind. Very good balance!

Main Character:
I actually liked him. That's not something I say a lot, especially for a character so deeply developed. He is a little bit awkward, a nerd and kind of a nice guy (well, barring some peeping moments). Than again I don't have a problem with polyamory so I it may just be me. I laughed at his jokes, found his relationships funny, cute and honestly adorable at some points. Can't help wondering if he will stay that way. He is a perv, but in a way most guys can relate and most women I know don't mind.

Other characters...
Well... they are interesting. Way more interesting than most girls in such games. I liked them all and never got bored from them. I guess his uncle wasn't that different and he did have a specific type... anyhow, below are some ramblings, not so much critiques as headscratches and the like.

Generally the game is not really a game (you can't really mess up or I couldn't) but the characters hold it together so well it doesn't matter. I haven't really seen any meaningful choices ether, but hey - as I've said, it didn't bother me. VNs don't need to have them.
Seems it's going on the harem route so - even more grate. If there is something I don't like is how long it takes to make games, so I'll have to wait a lot until it's finished.
And yes, the repeatable sex is something I'd expect to be included in it at some point. I really hate games that have no way of repeating scenes that don't make much sense to not be repeatable.

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
is there no sound or music?
not yet !!

also before making a "review of a game" , i think you should make some research about it (the history of the game or the story of the dev's for example) !
you will understand why it's a slow build up why and why it' a 1.5 Yo game etc etc ... :unsure:
just saying :rolleyes:

BTW : I don't judge you , I just find that your arguments are wrong because you did not understand the basis of the story of this game :confused:

MadDogB

Oct 22, 2017
not yet !!

also before making a "review of a game" , i think you should make some research about it (the history of the game or the story of the dev's for example) !
you will understand why it's a slow build up why and why it' a 1.5 Yo game etc etc ... :unsure:
just saying :rolleyes:

BTW : I don't judge you , I just find that your arguments are wrong because you did not understand the basis of the story of this game :confused:
Given you like my review or not does not matter. It is my review and how I saw the game, not you. I read all the creator had and played it as such and played it full for what is released. This is what my review was on. So it does not matter you find my arguments wrong because it was my review and not yours and how you see or think of the game.

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
Given you like my review or not does not matter. It is my review and how I saw the game, not you. I read all the creator had and played it as such and played it full for what is released. This is what my review was on. So it does not matter you find my arguments wrong because it was my review and not yours and how you see or think of the game.
What an over reacting and aggressive answer you gave us just because some people thought your review is a bad one ........ :rolleyes:

yes it's your opinion , but about something you didn't understood so it's an useless review and an useless down vote !!! :unsure:

the down vote , at least , noone really care about that , but the comments / arguments , we all (or almost) watch those to have an idea about the game before deciding about playing it or not !!
Most of your review is made with "false/wrong" arguments because you didn't understand the backstory of the place the story goes , about the MC and some of the characters of the game ...

i'm surely not the best person to argue here but i hope Boomatica or DrSmith will come say something here to explain what i "TRY" to tell you , and if i'm wrong , then i will give you my apologizes :rolleyes:

Reactions: McWoodz

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
What an over reacting and aggressive answer you gave us just because some people thought your review is a bad one ........ :rolleyes:

yes it's your opinion , but about something you didn't understood so it's an useless review and an useless down vote !!! :unsure:

the down vote , at least , noone really care about that , but the comments / arguments , we all (or almost) watch those to have an idea about the game before deciding about playing it or not !!
Most of your review is made with "false/wrong" arguments because you didn't understand the backstory of the place the story goes , about the MC and some of the characters of the game ...

i'm surely not the best person to argue here but i hope Boomatica or DrSmith will come say something here to explain what i "TRY" to tell you , and if i'm wrong , then i will give you my apologizes :rolleyes:
Well, I don't know what I can say about this because this is Boom's game and I rarely help ;)

I do want to say about this though:
The review is his opinion on the current release and is as valid as any other review.
It shows how much work there's still to be done to solve those listed "shortcomings" in the game (and I know that there are plans for them).

The ones who see the potential in this game and/or like the characters already there and/or like this way of story build up, will eagerly await the next release, others see the lack of content and loose interest. I think both are understandable.

But take into account that the game has had a slow start: the game engine had to be changed 3 times (from Tyranobuilder to RPGMV and now to Ren'Py).
What's also not helping in getting more content fast, is that Boom is a perfectionist and he wants his images as good as he can get them (with all the poses, details, lighting and reflections right). And because of that the render times are quite long.
And the last thing that is slowing down the progress is that Boom has learned from his 1st game (Research into Corruption) and is spending a lot of time getting all the characters a proper story and path and not going ahead with just one character. Not everyone is in this game for Hollie, all characters must have the potential of becoming the favorite of a player.

All in all some pretty good reasons the game was developing slowly at the moment. But that's also been taken care of: J..D has joined the team as a writer and today Boom mentioned some new hardware may be on the way to help to reduce the render times :)
If anyone's happy about this, it's Boomatica ;)

Maybe I overstepped my boundaries with telling all this, but Boom's away at the moment and I want to ease the mood in this thread about an i.m.h.o. lovely game.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes