4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
All in all some pretty good reasons the game was developing slowly at the moment. But that's also been taken care of: J..D has joined the team as a writer and today Boom mentioned some new hardware may be on the way to help to reduce the render times :)
If anyone's happy about this, it's Boomatica ;)

Maybe I overstepped my boundaries with telling all this, but Boom's away at the moment and I want to ease the mood in this thread about an i.m.h.o. lovely game.

Last edited:

MadDogB

Oct 22, 2017
What an over reacting and aggressive answer you gave us just because some people thought your review is a bad one ........ :rolleyes:

yes it's your opinion , but about something you didn't understood so it's an useless review and an useless down vote !!! :unsure:

the down vote , at least , noone really care about that , but the comments / arguments , we all (or almost) watch those to have an idea about the game before deciding about playing it or not !!
Most of your review is made with "false/wrong" arguments because you didn't understand the backstory of the place the story goes , about the MC and some of the characters of the game ...

i'm surely not the best person to argue here but i hope Boomatica or DrSmith will come say something here to explain what i "TRY" to tell you , and if i'm wrong , then i will give you my apologizes :rolleyes:
Do you honestly understand what a review is or not. Let me help you, it is not by any means made with false/wrong. Show me the false, because what I posted is 100% fact. There is only one person you can romance right now because you run into the complete of the others for now. there is only your family who moves there, no one else at this time. the game is in 1.4B (1.23G) of talking and yes there is quit a bit of repeating the same conversations and comments to get that person stats up. there is no Upgrading the community to do at this time, the videos never change which should be recording every day by the motion of the person (and yes all of this may change in a later update but for now it does not). There is no false or wrong in a review because a review is that person view on the game as they see it and played it. Then they post what they think no matter how wrong you or anyone else see it. You disagree then post your own review of why you like the game and so on, not troll people who may have a different thought then yours. Still do I think the game has potential,,, yes ,,, but not every player here has the same likes in games. I agree there should not be a rush into who you corrupt and all, but to have to repeat the exact conversations and action with the same person to get the like stat up gets old (yet this may change). Will I wait and see how the game progresses, yes and then if in my opinion changes then I will state it and retract my thought and review. I agree people base what they see on reviews but they also see that a game has a lot of good but the bad shows where improvements may be needed and they wait and see where things go from there. if anyone does not play a game because of a bad review then I my self would have missed some great games, yet I still took the bad in and waited for the game to get more along before starting it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
Well not worth answering someone like you ... you didn't understand the 1st time so , i won't waste more time to explain something i already said ...

sorry , it's an easy joke to make :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That's not a dog that's an ankle biting rat. I always laugh when ankle biters run at you trying to act big till you turn towards them and they turn around and run away scared.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
After replaying it I have to say that I love everything about the diaries. Being able to read about the backstory of the characters instead of starting from a blank slate helps feel a connection towards them from the get go. I hope we'll be able to see more of those, maybe about the current thoughts of the girls regarding the growing relationship with MC.

Knowing how they think and feel about him deep down could be very interesting. We always know what the characters tell us, but we never get to know how they really feel when they are alone and comfortable, which could make them feel alive. Probably one of my favorite mechanics of any story related game, I hope to see more of it.

MadDogB

Oct 22, 2017
That's not a dog that's an ankle biting rat. I always laugh when ankle biters run at you trying to act big till you turn towards them and they turn around and run away scared.
I will 100% guarantee this dog win or loss never runs. He stands his ground.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
How the in the name of the Gods did I miss that gem?
First of Boomatica, I salute you! It has been a long time since I've had so much fun with a game!
While a rating is coming, I decided to drop a few things and thoughts here.
Currently this is a VN with a sandbox element done well - progress is nether too slow, nor too fast (well, a few notes on that later). Probably the best thing about is the 10-15% you get from any interaction with a mark. This means you need less than 10 interactions per girl, and considering there are 4 chat options and (usually) 2 locations + at least something more to do... yeah, I (usually) didn't have the feeling that I'm being forced trough an useless grind. Very good balance!

Main Character:
I actually liked him. That's not something I say a lot, especially for a character so deeply developed. He is a little bit awkward, a nerd and kind of a nice guy (well, barring some peeping moments). Than again I don't have a problem with polyamory so I it may just be me. I laughed at his jokes, found his relationships funny, cute and honestly adorable at some points. Can't help wondering if he will stay that way. He is a perv, but in a way most guys can relate and most women I know don't mind.

Other characters...
Well... they are interesting. Way more interesting than most girls in such games. I liked them all and never got bored from them. I guess his uncle wasn't that different and he did have a specific type... anyhow, below are some ramblings, not so much critiques as headscratches and the like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Generally the game is not really a game (you can't really mess up or I couldn't) but the characters hold it together so well it doesn't matter. I haven't really seen any meaningful choices ether, but hey - as I've said, it didn't bother me. VNs don't need to have them.
Seems it's going on the harem route so - even more grate. If there is something I don't like is how long it takes to make games, so I'll have to wait a lot until it's finished.
And yes, the repeatable sex is something I'd expect to be included in it at some point. I really hate games that have no way of repeating scenes that don't make much sense to not be repeatable.
Hi hameleona,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for writing such a detailed post and giving your opinion on how the characters come across to the player.

Trying to find a good balance between character progression along with not having the game feel too grindy is something I had a lot of trouble within the first several releases.

I know that a couple of the characters level 1 content needs to be expanded on "In terms of dialog questions/compliments etc"
as you do need to repeate a couple of them to increase the characters affection to 100%

Luckily now that J..D is on the team this is something we can look into doing a little down the line.
"I say a little down the line as J..D is currently working on Re-writing the dialog for RIA + the updates for both these games"

Anyway...
I've taken all your comments about the characters onboard.
Some things you mentioned I didn't even realize myself until reading it so thank you for that.

Regarding the maid :
I'm in the process of re-doing the maid.
Her personality will stay the same along with her events "Sex stuff first, relationship stuff after"
Her general look "mature woman" will also stay the same as it fits into the backstory we have for the maid.

is there no sound or music?
Hey MadDogB,

There is currently no music in-game at this time.
That being said though we do plan on adding some later down the line along with sound effects such as birds the lake water etc etc.

And hopefully much later down the line voice actors to take on the role of the characters.

Regarding your review :
I know some others have already made comments about it but I'd like to answer some of the statements you made.
Ps. I totally understand that review is based on your own experience with the game, some games just aren't for everyone.

1) you are the owner yet you do not hire anyone, the place needs no upgrades, and none joins the community except your family. You are told you get to choose who joins in the game but no one does.
You're correct about this, in previous versions the pool was able to be built but due to some storyline conflicts, I decided to have the pool open and ready from the start of the game.

Now that being said, We do plan on having things to build/upgrade along with inviting more people to move to the community but this does appear to be a long ways off yet as the content for the characters already in the game really need to be expanded on first.

Your office is only used 1 time to read about the girls and watch some videos. There is never new vids from the camras or anything else to do there
The player's office content will be expanded on more once we develop the maid and her content as one of the places you'll be able to find her is cleaning your office.
Also Hollies level 5 content will involve you inviting her into your office for some fun time. "all to be added later down the line"

Regarding the cams though, I'm not sure if you just didn't notice or that maybe the changes I made just weren't obvious enough but the cams do change with the characters level progressions.

For exmaple :
1. Belle's underware changes after her date event to show her new red lace underwear.
2. Hollie touches herself at her desk at level 3 instead of just looking at the laptop.

The ladies are great looking but the old bat scary looking maid (whish you could fire her and replace her).
This has been noted and we're re-working her model/images.
You can find her look in the reply I've posted above.

But still seeing the first post was in feb 2018 and you still can only romance 1 person.
You're 100% correct here, development on this project is very slow.
It's not due to laziness or undedicated time, it's simply that rendering with Iray takes a long time.

Much of the characters story lines + events are already written, we're just waiting on the images to render for them.

You will find your self going threw the exact dialog and complament with the ladies to many times to raise how much they like you. this just gets old
From what I'm aware you only need to repeat a dialog "compliment or questions" twice for 2 of the characters at level 1.
"This will be fixed later on as J..D will be re-doing some of the dialog for said characters so you don't need to repeate anything"
But the Affection you gain from these compliments / questions is more than enough to level them up without having to repeat the same things over and over again.

To some this part feels grindy but to us this part is nessesry for people to learn different things about the characters in game.
For those that dislike this part then yes, this game surly isn't for them.

Please note, I'm not complaining about your review or picking holes in it, everyone has the right to their opinion.
I'm simply hilighting and explaining the reason why behind some of the points you made.

After replaying it I have to say that I love everything about the diaries. Being able to read about the backstory of the characters instead of starting from a blank slate helps feel a connection towards them from the get go. I hope we'll be able to see more of those, maybe about the current thoughts of the girls regarding the growing relationship with MC.

Knowing how they think and feel about him deep down could be very interesting. We always know what the characters tell us, but we never get to know how they really feel when they are alone and comfortable, which could make them feel alive. Probably one of my favorite mechanics of any story related game, I hope to see more of it.
Hi Mytez!

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the diary pages :)
It's these types of little things I really enjoy adding to the game as even though they're small in comprasson to some of the events I feel as though it adds a lot to the game.

And from your comment, I feel as though you believe the same.

Regarding your question though, yes, we do plan on adding more diary pages for all of the girls.
The first 8 pages are basically events leading up to them either moving to the community or meeting the MC.
The pages that follow will be the after they've moved to or met the MC.

For exmaple :
8 pages = backstory/moving to the community/uncle dying.
Page 9 (Character level 1)
Page 10 (Character level 2)
Page 11 (Character Level 3)

Each "level up" a character has will result in 1 more diary page being added.
So yes, you can expect to see a lot more.

In the next update along with M&S's new content.
M will get 9 diary pages to read.
S will get 9 diary pages to read.
Hollie will get 6+ diary pages to read.

she' s worth the wait
I like the Display Piture :D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
You uploaded the picture of her, and the site was unavailable for a little while ;).
Seems that the site can't handle her beauty :)

Last edited:

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Just a little update post about new system upgrades to help with rendering.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
well , I'm happy for you your upgrade panned out nicely at the end.
But you have to realise from now on we expect no excuses like sorry delayed . And we expect larger updates and more and more beautifull renders and ,,, and ,,,.

:cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mzzznr

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Just a little update post about new system upgrades to help with rendering.

Glad to see you got a working card this time around and that it's paying off :)

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
Loving the new renders! Awesome quality and beautiful. And the new-look maid is awesome! Thanks for all the work.

Reactions: J..D

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I just played this game its really good I like this typ of games just relaxing and enjoyable without any annoying decision to make just having fun and enjoying it.
I really miss this typ of games in these times I don't know how I could miss such a jewel, but I am happy to found it but I really hope we can get a harem all the girls are so lovable it would be sad to just chose one of the girls but the end scene with Hollie I think could have small changes
and maybe a love route for maid, cameras at moms place would be cool for "Security Purpose" ;) too and of course more action with Family.
Keep up the good work dev and thank you for this game(y):)

Reactions: jaydem
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes