Ren'Py - Abandoned - Private Community [v0.1.9c] [Boomatica]

1. 5.00 star(s)

IFF01

nice even story to follow, cant wait for the update. Looking forward to the addition of the family and addition of new residents.great graphics and flows fluidly. Only issue is the length of times between updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.2.5...

This is primarily just a plot introduction as well as very basic game play mechanics, so do not play this game thinking there will be any real game play content for the moment...

The visuals of the characters and backdrops are top notch... The user interface is mostly easy to work with and understand... There are a few elements that I was able to figure out that are not explained at all, such as the numbers in the upper right corner... Not sure what the bar graph number is supposed to represent? The rest were easy to figure out... Perhaps a hover over hint or title might help... The save game screen did have an issue with slots beyond the first being squished to the left side of the screen, instead of being spread out like slot one...

The script is completely spot on, as I didn't run into any spelling/grammar errors... There really isn't much content beyond the story introduction and a small amount of dialogue between the male protagonist and the woman working at the reception desk... The plot is super simple for the moment, with a male protagonist being left his deceased uncles very private resort... From there his job is to manage residents, screen and acquire new residents, tend to residents needs, build new facilities, etc...

The game play mechanics appear as though they will involve a Relationship Building (Affection) mechanic mixed with a Corruption mechanic... As there are various stats for each character to manage through game play... You can try to raise affection with the receptionist lady but it doesn't really do anything right now... You can also visit other locations, but everything is pretty much under construction... So, for now, after the intro is done you can do a few minor things and then the current content is done...

Overall, the game seems very well put together, even though it is still very early in production and doesn't have all the game play mechanics in place yet... The visuals are clear and crisp, and the text seems pretty spot on... Thus far this game shows a lot of potential, and I can't wait to see how it continues developing... I look forward to seeing that the author/s have in store for this game...