VN - Ren'Py - Private Eyes & Secret Desires [v0.1] [DS23Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

fluckit

Unfortunately, this adult visual novel failed to meet my expectations on multiple levels. The storyline was lackluster and failed to engage me. The character development was clumsy, making it difficult to connect with the characters on a deeper level.

Additionally, the sex scenes were limited to only the two main characters. The two main characters could have had adult situations with the protagonists of the investigation, but these moments were never explored. This lack of variety made the adult content feel repetitive and unimaginative, detracting from the overall experience.

In conclusion, this adult visual novel missed the mark in both storytelling and the execution of its adult content. It's a disappointing entry in a genre that has the potential to offer so much more. I would recommend looking elsewhere for a more engaging and satisfying experience.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Raskolnikov98

Always in for these detective honeypot games. Tremendous potential. FMC looks cute and hot at the same time. This game reminds me of Corrupted Hearts, but in an even better setting. Looking forward to future updates and the new cases the couple will have to tackle.