Unreal Engine - Completed - Private Lessons [DumbCrow]

1. 2.00 star(s)

mario1994

Funny thing is that girl is looking a lot like my physics teacher at collage.. its interesting to change roles at least in a game. Personally many things are lacking, but it is interesting nonethless. Its 3D! Which is big plus for this game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

joethebeast

The game is complete.
    The model looks are ok (for body and face).
    There are a decent amount of animations and they are "good enough".
    Gameplay is like a VN and you need to select the right answers (but at least you know when you did)
    The story is short and shallow
    Camera control is a bit weird, but hey! At least the game do have camera control, wich is nice.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

JhomBraun

Was excited regarding the title and genre but this turned out to be one of the worst games I've ever played. Shadow guy sits in classroom, tutors, and then gropes a female student. Game is more like something from 10 years ago which never evolved.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Completed...

This is a very short sex game...

The visuals of the female character are decent for 3D, but the protagonist is a no-color ghost basically... Plus the private parts of both characters are censored... All sex acts are animated, and you have some limited control over the camera view...

The script is good as I hardly say any spelling/grammar errors... There really isn't much of a plot, as this game revolves around a male protagonist teacher corrupting a female student who needs private lessons for a class on Greek Mythology... It starts off as a corruption motif, but eventually the student takes more control of the situation... After she passes the course, the game ends... It takes all of about 15 to 30 minutes to complete depending on what choices you make and how long you watch the animations...

Overall, this is just a short sex game, with a very linear story line... Not really much to it, and there really isn't any story per se... The fact that only once character is actually colored in and complete is both a bit sexist as well as a bit lazy... Obviously it is a completed project, so there really is no reason to replay it...