VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Mentor [v0.0.4a] [IIIIIIIIII]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95Zone_Banner_Private_Mentor_good.png

Overview:
In Private Mentor, you play as a young man named Akazawa (with the first name of your choice) that wants to uncover the truth of the prestigious Academy nearby. To achieve his goal, he promotes himself as a private teacher. This private establishment will be the main focus, and the students, their parents, teachers, and other employees the actors of this play. Unfortunately, the Sandford Academy isn't that easy to target ...

Game made using Honey Select 2.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-04
Release Date: 2020-10-04
Developer: IIIIIIIIII
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please comment for the issue on the Android Version.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

d1_yamashita_work5.png d1_yamashita_home6.png d1_ichika_past5.png d1_ichika_past9b.png d0_home_wait2.png d1_yamashita_work26.png d1_subway2.png d2_school_classend9.png
d2_home_land27.png d2_home_late_land2.png d2_early_mc_sex1.png d3_academy_memory4.png d3_cafe_down4.png d3_home_land_foot3.png d4_metro2.png d4_school_noon31.png d4_yamashita_bad2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Be safe, dev! Can we give this new IIIIIIIIII dev a badge, Crazygamer43 ?

IIIIIIIIII
... buddy, It is your Game Thread! You OWN the Opening Post!
You can change your OP any time you need:
to put some more exposition in the Changelog section or add tags to the Genre section!
That's ... true. You are technically correct, the best kind of correct.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
With this banner I got vibes from the Parasite movie, I will give it a try! Good luck with the game! :)

juan palote

Dec 5, 2017
Weird that a game with this description doesnt have a Harem tag. Wonder what the dev's intention is with the story

Reactions: \EGOIST

juan palote

Dec 5, 2017
It will have a Harem tag. However right now there is only "one" girl that could be considered as such, so the tag is not appropriated. I don't really know which tag I can already add for the "future" and which are only for what is present right now.
Oh i see. Some Devs solve that by adding a line that says: Future tags: or similar

But its ok, i will try it out later

Reactions: IIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
did you use voice from studio neo ? or from google?
From Studio Neo v2 (since it's HS Select 2) directly integrated into the video. From the Add -> Items -> 3DSE2 and 3DSFX -> Voices.
In fact there are other voices inside it (Anima -> voices tied to a girl item), but the issue is that they are barely audible (even when it's supposed to be a scream). And I can't manage to make them louder.

sitayo

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
From Studio Neo v2 (since it's HS Select 2) directly integrated into the video. From the Add -> Items -> 3DSE2 and 3DSFX -> Voices.
In fact there are other voices inside it (Anima -> voices tied to a girl item), but the issue is that they are barely audible (even when it's supposed to be a scream). And I can't manage to make them louder.
What i thought there's error because i can't hear it
and thank you btw

Reactions: Punto

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
The highlight of HS2 is how good the renders look
these renders look incredibly compressed and viewed upon the lowest quality. Are the screenshots accurate to the actual game or did the person taking screenshots use a potato to take those pics

Reactions: lint77
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes