mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
hello everybody i was hoping someone here could help me with a problem in daz

im trying to export an animation to fbx but i cant get it to export correctly

here is what happens

when i try to export just a pose it works fine

What are you exporting it into? And it would help if you edit your title to reflect that.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
the title says it, to fbx, to work on blender iclone and unreal
Its say you exporting it, FBX is a file type not a program, every program will differ in the way you export and/or import the FBX.

Aug 31, 2017
im just looking to export animations to fbx, 3dxchange loads it the same way, blender and unreal too, its probably something to do with daz export, maybe a morph rule, tried reinstalling all, cleaning registry, using genesis 3 and 8 female and male, using daz 4.11 4.12 4.6 but no luck, all videos i see export baked animate2 with no problem, the last thing i can try is formatting my pc but i still think there a better solution

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
im just looking to export animations to fbx, 3dxchange loads it the same way, blender and unreal too, its probably something to do with daz export, maybe a morph rule, tried reinstalling all, cleaning registry, using genesis 3 and 8 female and male, using daz 4.11 4.12 4.6 but no luck, all videos i see export baked animate2 with no problem, the last thing i can try is formatting my pc but i still think there a better solution
maybe you just need to activate the animate2 plugin?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
"Bake to Studio Keyframes" or export in BHV format.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
As others have said, there are different scripts / methods of exporting, depending on what program you are going to use it in.
It also makes a difference, what model you are exporting from. Victoria 4 was the last DAZ character that followed the normal standards of the 3D industry. Animations created for V4 work directly in almost any 3D program. Proprietary DAZ Genesis based characters require conversion.

export_animation_daz.png