Daz Problem in DAZ Stdio with content movement in scene

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Hello,

I'm new to DAZ Studio, an absolute beginner and have a question about moving parts of content in a scene.

I have found a lock gate I want to use. I installed it, but there is a problem with it. The gate is by default open with a 90° degree of the leafs of the gate to the gate posts and there is a morph called close to close it, but that doesn't work like I thought. It does not close the gate. It opens the leaf to a greater degree up to 180° that you'll have the leafs touch the wall at the side of the gate. For me it looks like the creator switched left and right.

Is there a way in DAZ to switch the the left and right leafs and save that as new content or as default for the existing content ? Until now it was not a theme in any tutorial I followed. I know i can mark only one leaf and move that with the universal tool and do that for both sides (which would be a pain in the arse), but what happens with the morphs and how do I save my manipulation of that content ? Or is there an option to mark both leafs and just use a function of DAZ Studio to switch their positions ?

sorry about my english - I'm german

greets

Seanthiar