Daz Problem in own pose file with Dicktator

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Hi there,

i'm in the middle of creation of own poses with the standard G8F and G8M (this with Dicktator.).

When saving the pose files for the G8F and the G8M seperately everthing seams fine but some settings from Dicktator.

Strange thing is, that bend of shaft are saved, but not the shaft length and the position of th scrotum and the parameters of the anus.

It looks like that not all parameters will be saved.

Any idea where my failure is or how to fix this or is this just a known issue?

Thanks in advance

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Weird, I just did some experimenting to see that... I've never saved a Dicktator preset yet, so i just read about using the "Properties Preset" option and it does what you said on mine as well... saves all the other stuff, but not the length.

I wonder if it's something to do with the little sign on the "cock length" slider that says "Clare3DX Bonus"? Those morphs seem to be add-ons to the package and maybe that's why the Preset doesn't capture them... hmmm.

elspectario

Apr 9, 2023
you need to save as properties present then select the tab other and check to include then you will see the
clare3dx options

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
you need to save as properties present then select the tab other and check to include then you will see the
clare3dx options
Holy shit, thanks for the tip. I didn't understand why it didn't work for all properties...

My temporary solution was to save the dicktator asset as subsets ( one for the erection and one flaccid) and auto fit it (+ parent it) to my character once loaded in the scene.