Problem with daz "errors"

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Ive been trying to use renderalot to increase production.. so i can just design the scene , save it, work on the next and render when im at work/asleep but...
Daz keeps popping up the duplicate morph error (i believe it's related to morphs daz literally autocreates in the background to make the scene work).. ive never seen a solution to this other than "delete all the things it has problems with".. but its happening on pretty much every scene.. theyre Autocreated so it will just do it on the next item etc. Does anyone know of a solution to that particular problem or maybe a way to cut the damned acceptance boxes off so it will just render regardless and ignore warnings/errors? This is driving me nuts.. it didnt used to happen or rarely now its on every bloody render

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
If you check Daz's log you can see what those duplicate formulas are and remove only those.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
If you check Daz's log you can see what those duplicate formulas are and remove only those.
Daz autocreates morphs to fix things so.. unfortunately you could never use a lot of things. IE i dont want to remove a characters hair to fix a scene.. or clothes etc. It's a flaw in daz i think you need to be able to turn off the warnings and i dont see a way to do it

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Daz autocreates morphs to fix things so.. unfortunately you could never use a lot of things. IE i dont want to remove a characters hair to fix a scene.. or clothes etc. It's a flaw in daz i think you need to be able to turn off the warnings and i dont see a way to do it
That's not the case, if you get a duplicate morph error, then there is a duplicate morph. You can test it: It's like mgomez said, you'll find the offending morphs location in the log file, go to the location, copy it to your desktop or where ever outside of the daz folder, delete the original, start daz and load the file that gave the error before. If something is wrong, just put your copy back into the folder.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I appreciate that you answered this but I think you misunderstood. The problem is Das Auto creating more That You Don't See to fix things. I'm thinking now maybe some script to Auto close warning dialogue somehow

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Dumb question time - Does it happen when you don't use renderalot?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I didn't think of it at the time, but if you're using the newest daz version, it might be that the renderalot script isn't compatible anymore. The latest Daz version screwed a lot of things up.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I didn't think of it at the time, but if you're using the newest daz version, it might be that the renderalot script isn't compatible anymore. The latest Daz version screwed a lot of things up.
Crap.

Ill look at the script. Thanks for that. Im a programmer or used to be anyway but i kinda revile it now.