Daz Problem with Daz3D material copy [Solved]

jadarian

Aug 3, 2018
As you can see in the attached pictures, whenever I try to attach any material to the character, the previous areas I worked on turn white. I can't dress the character with any material. How can I fix this problem?

Screenshot 2022-03-26 212708.jpg Screenshot 2022-03-26 212739.jpg

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
I'm guessing the bonnet is a geoshell. If it is, it's causing problems with your breasts/nipples and genital products. To confirm, get rid of the HD nipples and just replace it with nipple HD morphs.

Reactions: jadarian

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Definitely a geoshell (as seen by the symbol in the scene list).

To fix it manually try this:

1. Select the hijab item in the scene list.
2. In parameters, open the hijab, you should have a shell tab, click on that, and you'll see a list of surfaces it affects. Some surfaces have other geoshells (victoria gens, hd nipples) and they conflict. Click stuff to off for the relevant areas (on the hijab item).

Here's a pic of what to look for, another product but should look the same. That hijab probably have everywhere set to on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jadarian

Aug 3, 2018
Definitely a geoshell (as seen by the symbol in the scene list).

To fix it manually try this:

1. Select the hijab item in the scene list.
2. In parameters, open the hijab, you should have a shell tab, click on that, and you'll see a list of surfaces it affects. Some surfaces have other geoshells (victoria gens, hd nipples) and they conflict. Click stuff to off for the relevant areas (on the hijab item).

Here's a pic of what to look for, another product but should look the same. That hijab probably have everywhere set to on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. After I turned off the relevant parts, issue is solved.