Daz Problem With Dicktator, Impossible To fix ...

Khan__

Jun 7, 2022
Hi ! First excuse my english ...

I got the Dicktator asset, I assembled all Files and other assets like Futalicious etc, that are supposed necessary to work, I added a screenshot proof to show all the folders that I saw were necessary, but I still get an error with a gray box dick instead of a normal one lol, someone got a similar problem but their solution didn't helped me...

For example, I have this message in the log file : Could not resolve: /data/Meipex/Dicktator_Genitalia/Dicktator_Genitalia_G3M_v3/Dicktator_Genitalia_G3M.dsf

But when I go to the folder, in my library, I think I have this file, same for the other supposedly missing too.

I am desesperate, I am on this for many hours lol... Maybe someone is nice or trustful enough, to send me a .rar compressed version of a functionnal dicktator folder ? Even in private, it would be so much easier, I just can't anymore, the installation is so complex, I think my computer just quit ... I have a problem with the "lenght" of the file names, so when I copy paste, windows tell me it's too long... So I copy paste manually, it's way too horrible D:

If no one can send me a .rar version of a functionnal dicktator folder, I'm open to something that will solve it somehow !

(on screenshot, i know it's not on the right My Library folder, but it's just another folder where i stock the original files ^^)

Proof_.png

I hope i'll find a way, thanks in advance to the good souls helping me !!