Problem with golden palacev2

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017
So this happened yesterday while I didn't have this problem at all in the past, As you can see the colors don't match after aplying the shell, it looks good in texture shaded but not on Iray. Has anyone come across something simillar?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Maybe it helps...

I came across a similar problem with a particular character. The problem was that the values in the surface tab were not the same in the torso (the character's) as in the genitals (the material copied... although I can't tell you for sure if it was NGVF8 or Golden Palace). The copying was not done well because the skin of the character had some values above the limit set by DAZ, and when copying the material in the genitals that limit was applied, the result, the values were not the same.

I recommend you to compare the values of the torso and genitals... for example, maybe in the torso you have a value of 2.5 and in the genitals 1.0 because DAZ has it limited; if this is the case, click on the icon of the gear in that limited parameter, select edit and give it a higher limit value, and then you can manually set the correct value, in the case of example 2.5