Daz Problem with Moneyshotz

dynamix911

Dec 24, 2018
I'm having an issue with Moneyshotz where it renders with this weird, glowing reddish hue around the edges. Here's an example:
msproblem.jpg
It seems to be something to do with where the prop geometry intersects the model geometry, as it does not appear if it's rendered separately from a character.
It's also significantly less-pronounced when used with the base G8F model, I'm guessing because it conforms better to the base shape of that model, but it's not completely eliminated.
Anyone else have this issue? And hopefully know of a simple fix?

Thanks in advance.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
One thing you can do is render the whole image with Moneyshotz, then do a "spot render" of just that area without Moneyshotz, and finally do "magic" with an image editor :p

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
try increasing the props scales by 1% or less, often do the tricks

dynamix911

Dec 24, 2018
Thank you both for the suggestions. I kinda combined them. Increasing the size does cut down on the glow significantly, but if you increase it too much it starts to make the prop look weird. So I increase it a little bit, just so I have less to deal with, then I've been using a very small healing brush tool in photoshop to paint away the few remaining problem areas. A little more time consuming than I'd like, but I think the results are worth it.