Problem with text

RLord69

Sep 12, 2023
Iam having problems with text desapearing sometimes.
Demon Roots
Magical Girl Celosphonia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
It's possible, very likely even, that this is not a RPGMV issue, but a Windows & graphics driver problem. Corruption of MV cache files aside, try updating your Windows copy, particularly get the KB2670838 update if you don't have it, assuming you're running a Win7. I recommend you look for some kind of Windows activator & debloat tool, to get rid of that annoying watermark in the lower right too. It's really easy to do.

Try these step by step solutions from easiest to most annoying.

Close any games and programs you have running. Unless stated otherwise, try running the game after taking each step to see if it worked or not.

1. Paste the following into your start menu search bar %LOCALAPPDATA%. From the Local folder, navigate to \KADOKAWA\RPGMV\User Data\Default. In the Default folder, find the Web Data and Web Data-journal files and delete them.
2. CTRL-X the entire KADOKAWA folder and paste it to Desktop, then run the game. A new folder should be created in its place. If everything runs fine, even if the issues persist, delete the folder you pasted on your desktop. This was just to check cache corruption.
3. Update your GPU driver. Best to reinstall it completely by uninstalling all old components. This might fuck up your desktop icons. For that I recommend using a program like DesktopOK or something similar, to preserve your configuration.
4. If the issue persists, try saving a profile of your current GPU settings in your NVIDIA or AMD control panel, then reset everything to default and try again.
5. And finally, if nothing worked, update your Windows, especially with the aforementioned KB2670838 if you don't have it. You can Google yourself various Windows activator and debloat tools that will help you customize everything the way you want it to be.

Reactions: RLord69

RLord69

Sep 12, 2023
As you said its my pc fault, this thing is a mummy here are the specs

He has no graphics card, and no way in hell this intel drive gets of him

Also he has this errors in windows atualization

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I see. First and foremost, I recommend that you fix up your Windows updates. Those might be presenting an issue. Try one of these. Read carefully, I take no responsibility for any damage.

If you're successful, update your machine with whatever is relevant for it. Then, you could also try running a free anti-malware or anti-virus software. Malwarebytes is still decent enough. This is just in case for your overall PC health and probably won't resolve the issue.

If you can't be bothered with any of that, you could try something else that I just thought of. For whatever reason it could be a font issue. Instead of allowing the games to utilize the various fonts contained in the, for example.... Celesphonia\www\fonts folder, register them to your machine if they aren't already. Simply go to the aforementioned folder and install all of the .ttf files present there.

Have you been playing RPGMV games for a while? If this issue suddenly arose, it could be due to some system change. If, on the other hand, this is your first time playing them, I can't say with confidence what exactly is the problem. The only thing that's clear is that it's an issue with your machine. Even though it doesn't have a dedicated graphics card, which may ultimately be the core problem, you could still attempt to find out if there's a driver or motherboard update that could help you, in case it's an issue with compatibility.

Reactions: RLord69

RLord69

Sep 12, 2023
Thank you so much for the help but i decided to abandon that pc, now iam using a new noteand i just downloaded the games and they worked neat, that other PC was getting blue screen quite often a he had a graphics card but it burnt.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Don't abandon it yet, it's likely easier to fix a running Win 10 than you think.

For the update problem open Settings, Update & Security, Troubleshoot, Additional Troubleshooters and run the one for Windows Update. If that doesn't sort out your problem, see my signature below.