Wolf RPG Problems concerning a Wolf RPG game

Feb 24, 2020
Greetings. I don't know if this is the right place to ask my questions, but I need some help concerning a game called "Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi."
Here is the DLsite link

I am currently trying to translate this game. There is currently a partial translation, but it's not complete at all. I searched for tutorials on how to translate a game made with Wolf RPG Editor and found a few leads, but nothing I do works no matter how much I try. For example, I tried to use the Editor to directly translate the game by moving the "Data" folder from Youmaen to the editor, but most of the files in the Data folder were encrypted in the .wolf format and the editor couldn't read them. I tried to decrypt them, but the BasicData.wolf and the Translations.wolf refused to be decrypted. Someone managed to decrypt BasicData.wolf for me, but nothing can be done for Translations.wolf. And that thing contains the current translation, which means I might have to start from scratch if I can't resolve this issue.

On top of that, no matter what change I do using the Editor, it isn't saved at all. This is far more troubling than having to start from scratch. Since the Editor caused me so much trouble, I was thinking that maybe I could use another method, but I can't find one that works with this game. Can anyone here please help me with that? I'm kinda lost right now.

Thank you and sorry for the trouble.