Problems with Subscribestar

sleepy_b

Apr 4, 2024
Hello, just asking for any help from other creators or people who might know. I am trying to get inside Subscribestar adult side as creator but it seems to be really difficult for some reason. I applied in June 2023 and I am still being "reviewed". Think I have tried about everything.

I have tried to send them couple "EXPEDITE" emails, never got any replies to those. Messaged them on twitter. Calling their phone doesn't seem to work as it goes to robot answering machine that tells to email them instead. I have even asked creator friend with small following who has been accepted by Subscribestar to write them email on my behalf - they never replied.

My Subscribestar profile is fully filled out with all the information as well as tiers and two posts.

So I am wondering why it's taking so long? Do I need to be from USA? ... I am from Europe, Scandinavia. Should I make more Subscribestar exclusive posts?

I know couple other creators who are stuck in similar position with quite big "following" for even longer period... are Subscribestar's gates closed for new applicants? Or have I been blacklisted for some reason? I've seen many new creators being accepted in 2024, so it's all kinda disheartening specially since Subscribestar doesn't reply.

Any input would be greatly appreciated :cool:

Last edited:

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
I would say it's normal, it's very very very long. I don't remember exactly, but for me it took at least 6 months.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
if you've waited that long, your best shot is to remove the page and make a new one. apply again and hope you're one of the guys getting approved within days

Reactions: tadpolegaming

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
It didn't take me too long on my side. However every single subscribestar mail ends up in my spam so it took me a few days to notice they had replied.

Also, I'm from Europe as well so it's not about that.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
One important question. Do you have any site on your expedited email that shows you can make money from your projects? Like a Patreon or Ko-fi link? Normally the best way to get approved is shaking your money maker for them.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
One important question. Do you have any site on your expedited email that shows you can make money from your projects? Like a Patreon or Ko-fi link? Normally the best way to get approved is shaking your money maker for them.
Oh that's actually very true. First thing I got asked was to prove the patreon with the same name as the subscribestar I was trying to create was mine.