[R>Artist 3D] Paid Professional Daz 3D Designer & Animator

austrianvox

Apr 14, 2022
Hey guys,
I am currently developing/coding a game and would like to hire help for the Animation part.
I am well familiar with Daz Studio and would like to leverage as many purchasable assets as possible to reduce costs and time. Still, the outcome should be as realistic for both the render as well as the animations.

I am looking for 6 Sexual positions with 6-8 variation loops per position. Each variation loop is basically the same sexual position, but a slightly different movement for 15 seconds. The variations will then be put together by random to one long scene, so that the experience always feels natural and NOT generic Each sexual position has a "Starting" and "Cum" part as well.

Quality:
I am looking for realistic looking characters with a bit overdone/over perfect flair. I can send examples, and I am not picky. Also, we will definitely work with a 8.0 or 8.1 character which we can purchase

Software:
I don't have any problems using other software like luminon - just keep in mind that I am looking for a good price.

Positions:

BJ
Handjob
Doggy
Misionary
Riding
Reverse Missionary

Last edited: