[S>Artist 2D] [S>Composer] Paid Professional Sound Designer and Motion Graphics Designer [UPDATED WITH SAMPLES]

Jun 15, 2021
Greetings! I'm a sound designer looking to help AVN's have AAA sound instead of triple F.

I have several projects under my belt. The most recent soundtrack I did was for UNLEASHED. I also contributed to SHUT UP AND DANCE.

I'm a published music producer, with 20 years of experience, as well as a professional video editor and designer.

Music Samples now included.

Take care,
Eric
hallmonitor#0839

If you're interested in my Motion Graphics / Video work:

*These are links to recent soundtrack work:*
Sample track from SHUT UP AND DANCE:

Music:
End Credits for Photo Hunt

Unleashed - Funky Seduction

And for those interested, this is my latest commercial release - STAR CRASH:

Last edited:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Eric is great! I highly recommend him!

Edit - Oh, and his music will be appearing in the next update of Unleashed - it's not there yet, in case you were looking for it.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2021
Thank you CB for the support! You know I absolutely love working with you, and I look forward to continuing working together on your bad ass game UNLEASHED!

Jun 15, 2021
I have three posts now, so I'm allowed to include links! Hooray! Because really, who is gonna do all that work to search the internet for some random dude. Cheers.

-EG

Jun 15, 2021
I just wanted to add some of my most recent work to this thread.

PHOTO HUNT NEW RELEASE TRAILER (COMIC BOOK EDITION):

CHARACTER HIGHLIGHT ANIMATION:

Artwork by Moochie / Video Programming, Editing, and Audio by myself. Please don't use these songs without my permission. :/