Profile Titles

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey, I was just wondering how can you upgrade your title underneath your name, the New Member, Newbie etc, and is there a list where I can see em all and what I need to get 'em? thanks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's just from your post count, it starts at new member and currently (I think) ends at devoted.

Edit - There is a post about it around... Found it, it was in the site change log here.

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
It's just from your post count, it starts at new member and currently (I think) ends at devoted.

Edit - There is a post about it around... Found it, it was in the site change log here.
Cool thanks, also how do you get that Respected User that u have? or other stuff like that

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Cool thanks, also how do you get that Respected User that u have...
It just appeared one day, think you just have to behave and be helpful to have a chance of getting it. Other than that one there's the donor one for giving the site a donation, or site roles like uploader or moderator etc.

With one of those change your name colour, get the icon next to it and the profile banner.

Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
It just appeared one day, think you just have to behave and be helpful to have a chance of getting it. Other than that one there's the donor one for giving the site a donation, or site roles like uploader or moderator etc.

With one of those change your name colour, get the icon next to it and the profile banner.
I see, thank you! Where can I donate btw?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Cool thanks, also how do you get that Respected User that u have? or other stuff like that
They are just a way to show what is your contribution to the community, therefore you get them by contributing, in a way or another, to the community.
They also don't necessarily grant you privileges, and when they do, those privileges are just here to permit you to do the task you decided to do. By example, an uploader who never upload anything is useless and would surely not stay long.
And finally, they don't grant you respect, even for the staff members and moderators. You are respected for your actions/words, not because of your badge(s).

Just be you. And if you add something to the community, one day or another you'll have a badge. Either because of what you are doing, or because you postulate for a function and was selected. But they aren't something one can really pursue ; faking being helpful and/or nice will always be seen soon or later.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
They are just a way to show what is your contribution to the community, therefore you get them by contributing, in a way or another, to the community.
They also don't necessarily grant you privileges, and when they do, those privileges are just here to permit you to do the task you decided to do. By example, an uploader who never upload anything is useless and would surely not stay long.
And finally, they don't grant you respect, even for the staff members and moderators. You are respected for your actions/words, not because of your badge(s).

Just be you. And if you add something to the community, one day or another you'll have a badge. Either because of what you are doing, or because you postulate for a function and was selected. But they aren't something one can really pursue ; faking being helpful and/or nice will always be seen soon or later.
Alright, I've been in forums in general for a long time and I like to help people how I can so I'll try to be helpful and friendly as much as I can.

Thank you for your time :p