Ren'Py Program Apex [Definitive Edition Chapter 1] [Visual Fox Games]

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Have the same problem,cant skip...

Just like Yiurp comment above. It was an attention error of mine in which I kept a function in the programming that disables the skip function of the game, it will be corrected in the next patch along with the translations that are to come.

Thank you for your attention.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Just like Yiurp comment above. It was an attention error of mine in which I kept a function in the programming that disables the skip function of the game, it will be corrected in the next patch along with the translations that are to come.

Thank you for your attention.
Yes, all of chapter 1 has been redone, introducing some of the characters that will be introduced in future chapters.

So Does this has harem as well?
There will be in the future, but it's the player's choice.

Thank you for your questions.

Reactions: kunkunman3000

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
The setting and story is very interesting but the pacing is too fast and dialogue is unnatural.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just think the story is good for a thriller sci-fi genre just need some suspense that you will be keep thinking who, what, why.

Reactions: VisualFoxGames

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
It doesn't have to be a slow burn. Just a montage of him working on it for a couple of weeks would have been more believable.
Thank You, for being true!!
Make's them more legit instead unnecessarily running things into the ground.
I am guilty for making sure partners are on the up and up being honest, when i'm not convinced.

When there is reason to doubt it's ok but otherwise, is just really bat-shit insanity.
People do not waist their time, in ways so many VN's make it out to be like.
That's TV/Propaganda/Programming, not where the rubber meets the road.

Those whom have lived like that genuinely, please seek help ASAP.
Biology and Mental effects from Puritan Ideology, causes undue trauma.
Most medical and nutritionist will tell You that, sex is not perverted.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It doesn't have to be a slow burn. Just a montage of him working on it for a couple of weeks would have been more believable.
I like a slow burn myself. But sometimes I want a game to get to the nitty gritty. But to be honest, I haven't played much of this one and what with the dev doing a rewrite so soon, I kind of lost interest if I'm being honest.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
The setting and story is very interesting but the pacing is too fast and dialogue is unnatural.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just think the story is good for a thriller sci-fi genre just need some suspense that you will be keep thinking who, what, why.

Well, as the two of them already have a history because they've been friends since childhood, I didn't think it was necessary to build up the story of the two of them in more depth in chapter 1, but it will be shown to the players as the next chapters progress.

I hope to see you in the next updates!

the female character looks great but male protagonist look a bit soul less it does not show much expression
if you want maybe fix it up a bit
anyway great work

I see, the protagonist will have a more in-depth development in the next few chapters and I'm going to improve that aspect of him. Thank you for your attention.

I hope to see him in the next updates.

lkta

May 3, 2017
don't like any of the text box options at all, why does it change colours if you change size/transparency? text at the beginning is hard to read with default trans/white, change to half trans and it makes the text bright red against a darker grey background and horrible to look at.

and why so many words in some sentences/lines of text? In the first few lines alone there are 30 words in one go and another one with 28 words, if you have the largest text it runs across the entire width of the screen in one long, thin line.... Turned it off and deleted at this point as it is no fun at all to read one giant line of text in shitty colours.

Last edited:

DORA123

Mar 2, 2020
don't like any of the text box options at all, why does it change colours if you change size/transparency? text at the beginning is hard to read with default trans/white, change to half trans and it makes the text bright red against a darker grey background and horrible to look at.

and why so many words in some sentences/lines of text? In the first few lines alone there are 30 words in one go and another one with 28 words, if you have the largest text it runs across the entire width of the screen in one long, thin line.... Turned it off and deleted at this point as it is no fun at all to read one giant line of text in shitty colours.
If you dont like to read maybe try to watch a movie idk, dont play VN mate

Reactions: VisualFoxGames

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
If someone have problems with skipping.

Go into game folder>renpy>common>library.rpy
Ctrl+F \/
config.developer
config.default_developer

Change both from "False" to "True" > save and exit

Open game> load save> ctrl + o> type _skipping = True

lkta

May 3, 2017
If you dont like to read maybe try to watch a movie idk, dont play VN mate
I love to read, generally get through at least 2 actual books per week but if they came in shitty red text on dark grey ticker tape roll with all of the text from a page was on one single thin line i wouldn't fucking read those either. stupidness.jpg

Last edited: