Program that allow you to see renpy ingame events without meeting the requirment stats.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
If you use unren you can enable the developer console, then you can use that to unlock them all. Otherwise you can always request a full save. Of course both of these assume the dev has a gallery implemented, if not you can use unren, go to the images folder and just manually go through all the images and animations.

Feb 10, 2021
If you use unren you can enable the developer console, then you can use that to unlock them all. Otherwise you can always request a full save. Of course both of these assume the dev has a gallery implemented, if not you can use unren, go to the images folder and just manually go through all the images and animations.
my friend by unlocking them you mean changing stats , or enabeling the event so it occur?

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
my friend by unlocking them you mean changing stats , or enabeling the event so it occur?
Either or, depends on the game and how it's programmed. Since you mentioned grinding I assume you're talking about sandbox-style games so changing the stats is probably the easiest way. You would just need to look at the code to know what variables they are using for the stats since that'll change for each game.

Feb 10, 2021
Either or, depends on the game and how it's programmed. Since you mentioned grinding I assume you're talking about sandbox-style games so changing the stats is probably the easiest way. You would just need to look at the code to know what variables they are using for the stats since that'll change for each game.
oh i understand , sadly even when changing the stats , events dont occur or it get messy , either way thank you for helping me