[S>Programmer] Share Programmer here to help with your project

JWGameDev

Jul 3, 2019
Hello! I'm JW and I am a programmer/game dev that's looking for a project to work on. I'm choosing to help a dev with their project because I'd like to develop my technical skills without having the creative pressure of conceiving and implementing a game/story myself.

Skills:
- I have the most experience with Unity and using the Naninovel package to create VNs.
- I have minimal experience with Ren'py and am still learning the engine.
- I consider myself a competent writer and may be able to help on that front as well, if desired.

Preferred method of contact:
- Please PM me here first, then we can discuss other methods of contact.

Employment Type & Rates:
- I would like a share of any profits that may come in, but I am also willing to work without pay if you are a small developer with a product I happen to really like. The specifics of revenue share we can iron out in PMs.

Availability:
- Currently, I am available pretty much all hours of the day, but that may change in the coming weeks.

Work Samples:
- Last year, I posted a demo for a game I was working on and hoping to grow, but lack of funding for an artist ended the project. This is the project: https://f95zone.to/threads/introducing-pervy-dandere-development-thread.34492/.
377669_Pervy_Dandere_Banner.png
Everything but the music and source for the background images was made by me using the Naninovel engine in Unity. I also did a basic recreation of the game in Ren'py, but don't think it's worth linking to here.

Additional comments:
- I will prioritize projects who already have an artist on the team and so I would be able to get started with assets quickly.
- Pretty much no kinks are off-limits to me, but I of course do have my preferences as to what I'd want to work on. The main thing I'd avoid is games with rape elements.
- I'd prefer to work on a short term project over a long-term project, ideally less than half a year. This may be extended depending on how much (if any) revenue is brought in.
- I'd like to have the right to use the project (or a portion of it) as a showcase for my skills in the future.

Thanks for considering me for your game, and I hope to work with one of you soon!