• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Request an artist, my own engine

Enigma@12

May 3, 2017
Hi

I am a programmer since 2012, i have experience with many program languages, my engine works with python, if we need more features i can add to the engine and i have the initial plot and initial script

I need an artist partner for that game, if the game will generate some money the idea is share that money 50%, but initially the game will be free, if the game is a bit popular, we will generate some money

I attach a video and the executable (only windows for now, i can export for mac, linux or android when we have some progress), the example have a shooting mechanic and a blackjack game, we can add another mechanics if needed

In shooting i generate random number for simulate a noob shooter and gain some experience if we hit the target

Links:
Video - Video mixdrop - Video Mega -
Exe - Exe mixdrop - Exe Mega -

Project:
No official name

Developer:
Only me

Looking for:
Artist

Employment Type:
Revenue Share

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
Here

Job Description:
An artist works with blender, daz, unity or any other software for create the images

Thanks for your time

Last edited:

AdrielEtriss

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Hello, Can you upload it also on different site?

" The server hosting this file is currently overloaded. Please come back later or upgrade your account to get priority."

Is little pain :D

RoxilaZorra

Oct 5, 2022
Hey! I see what you're aiming for in terms of minigames, but I'm still not sure about themes, plot or visual "feel" for the game. Could you elaborate on that? Just asking since I see tags for both 2D and 3D art