[S>Programmer] Unpaid Programmer looking for a project to do in my free time

charmingpotato

May 8, 2021
Skills:
Python, but I'm willing to work with something else as well.

Preferred method of contact:
Here initially.

Employment Type & Rates:
Free.

Availability:
Evenings GMT+2.

Work Samples:
None.

Additional comments:
I have been working as a full time programmer for over two years professionally, and have 3-4 years of experience before that.

I am trying to get into the gaming industry to see how it is. I don't mind working with any engine to have an opportunity to learn.

Aug 30, 2019
A friend of mine wants to make a game in the same vein as Corruption of Champions II or Trials in Tainted Space. He's not fussed about the engine, as long as it's easy to work with and well optimised. Message me if you're interested.

charmingpotato

May 8, 2021
If you wanna work in unreal engine I have a project you can help with, lmk!
That sounds like fun but unreal might be a bit too much for me right now in terms of work commitment. I'm sorry!

If you have interest in Sugarcube Twine, let me know
That sounds like fun. Can you DM me please?

A friend of mine wants to make a game in the same vein as Corruption of Champions II or Trials in Tainted Space. He's not fussed about the engine, as long as it's easy to work with and well optimised. Message me if you're interested.
Can you DM me the details? I cannot message anyone privately possibly because of my post count.

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
If you're still looking, I am just starting a Renpy game for a second project (very much still in the works for writing and demo)

Last edited: