[S>Programmer] Programmer looking for a project

Killerbean fan 420

Sep 10, 2018
Hi, I have already done one of these before, but I saw that my programming skills were limited so I stopped. Now after a couple of years of programming, Ive decided that I want to give this whole making a game a try and possibly make some money from it.
I want to work with someone on a game, I prefer the game to feature a lot of women with big breasts in 2d (unnatural ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) but it doesnt have to be that.
I dont really mind not having to work on the story or flow of the game but I would like to make suggestions.
Please contact me about games in python as that is my primary language and I prefer it.

Skills:
- 3+ years programming in Python (A little bit of renpy knowledge, but I can learn quickly) (Preferred language)

- 2 years of programming in C#

- Starting to learn Java, C, C++

Preferred method of contact:
- My discord: KillerBeanFan420#8439

Employment Type & Rates:
- For the start of the project I dont really care about money but if this project will become something big then some share of donations will be my pay.

Availability:
- Full time/part time (I will be working as much as I can on the project if time allows me im very flexible with timings rn)

Work Samples:
- Dont have some right now. (Source: Trust me bro)

Killerbean fan 420

Sep 10, 2018
My most liked games are: Behind the dune, something unlimited, holiday island, warlock and boobs, last hope and many more.
Thanks in advance to anyone who replies